RPGM Completed Carried by a Big Girl [Final] [Kyomu's Office]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I'm too retarded for that secret treasure, on the map the room is 10 tiles wide while in game it's 13 tiles wide. It looks like something really easy, yet I can't manage it. While all the other puzzles are really easy...

Nvm I figured it out. went the wrong direction
yeah map is dumb as it doesn't match the room size and you have to figure out the direction by guessing how they're trying to convey footprint direction

Reactions: Sorairi

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
am i the only one encountering this issue I insert the correct number to unlock the door but I still get "looks like it's wrong " the answer was "4 red and 3 blue" if there is any other answer plz do tell
you have to add red+blue to get the purple amount and there's also 1 yellow. The exact input value is in the guide, albeit small and in the corner of the page (I think it's 4317 but check the guide)

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
It's both. Personally while I really hate saying this, I think that making the main character so short goes against it because it looks like they're having sex with a preschooler. Why does almost every piece of femdom hentai have to be with a shota anyways?
Cause /ss/ is a thing. As much as is loli hentai.

Gdddr3

Jul 22, 2018
I use the green plate and nothing happens. Ichika says "Do I still need to carry it?" and end. What am I doing wrong?

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I use the green plate and nothing happens. Ichika says "Do I still need to carry it?" and end. What am I doing wrong?
You need to use the flashlight, not the plate. Confusing as fuck, I agree.

Also if you talk to the fox woman too much you get locked into a bad ending so fuck my playthrough of this game I guess. :FacePalm:

Aeriez

Nov 17, 2018
Bruh this game's great. Only real issue I have is that a lot of the puzzles are kind of obtuse and difficult to grasp at times (and some of them are actually bullshit) but her, that's what the Cheat Sheet menu ("Think") is for. But I cannot place the art style for the life of me.

Like, my first thought was "Wow, this kinda looks AI generated not gonna lie. Got that style of rendering to it." But the art style also feels WAY too consistent across all the characters, and all the expressions look natural... But at other times, there's things that go for a whole different art style, or there's things that LOOK like a different art style in the same sprite as one of those beautiful character arts...

Dunno, it's weird. This is either the best use of AI I've ever seen (somewhat concerning) or a top tier artist in this space who just happens to be a bit inconsistent (though it could be entirely intentional, considering where and how it's done).

Aeriez

Nov 17, 2018

Also if you talk to the fox woman too much you get locked into a bad ending so fuck my playthrough of this game I guess. :FacePalm:
I mean it tells you at the start of the game that the big red scary text is directly related to Bad Endings. Kinda on you tbh. Shoulda kept multiple saves if you were curious.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
How did you solve it? guide is not so helpful either
start at the bin in the corner facing right, then count the steps according to the map, ignore it's actual positioning relative to the rest of the room, just count the steps

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018

You can uncheck flag 77 (last kinko one) via save editor if you get stuck there. Happened to me too when I accidently saved over my main save.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I mean it tells you at the start of the game that the big red scary text is directly related to Bad Endings. Kinda on you tbh. Shoulda kept multiple saves if you were curious.
I saved beforehand and then when nothing happened I figured it was an error or there would be another choice later on that opened up to receive a bad end.
I didn't expect that after completing multiple different puzzles the game would lock you out of the choice to continue the story because I had some casual conversations with an NPC previously.
You can uncheck flag 77 (last kinko one) via save editor if you get stuck there. Happened to me too when I accidently saved over my main save.
Thanks. I'll do that.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Wait, how do I do this exactly?
saveeditonline doesn't list a #77 variable and the only reference to Kinko are a group of typical RPGM combat stats.

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Wait, how do I do this exactly?
saveeditonline doesn't list a #77 variable and the only reference to Kinko are a group of typical RPGM combat stats.
Try to use RPGMakerSaveEdit. On advanced tab , select edit switches and variable.
Edit: checked again and the it's the second to last kinko, still the flag 77 one. The switches names are in japanese so just refer to the number.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
The game's type and style is centered around f2m humiliation. The girls aren't even shy that the guy is ejaculating, even when he does so *on them*. They just find it funny. So keep this in mind if that's not your thing.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes