RPGM Completed Carried by a Big Girl [Final] [Kyomu's Office]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
PSA: I am taking down the mirrors for a bit... My PC is infected and by extension the EXE is also... In the meantime I am going to ask someone else to make the mirrors. Sorry for the inconvenience, hold tight and I will get this resolved. Thanks.

Edit: Mirrors have been updated

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
PSA: I am taking down the mirrors for a bit... My PC is infected and by extension the EXE is also... In the meantime I am going to ask someone else to make the mirrors. Sorry for the inconvenience, hold tight and I will get this resolved. Thanks.

Edit: Mirrors have been updated
the exe of the original upload or the updated one or both?

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
the exe of the original upload or the updated one or both?
Well the updated one for sure. As for the original I am fairly certain that one also had it since the patched version only updated the plugin.js. And this Malware is known to infect EXEs only. It'll take me some time to backtrack on everything to figure out the cause... It could've been the game was infected from the start or I got infected in between the time I uploaded the original and patch. In the meantime, I had all my other game uploads checked and they were clean. Anyways if you have an Antivirus you are most likely okay. But run a scan on the game to be sure. And if you so happen to have downloaded the game and have no antivirus and Windows defender off, you can run .

Sorry again everyone I fucked up my opsec... I was basically running my PC unprotected at the time and shit hit the fan. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Azuretrep445

Jan 15, 2018
The original download seems fine, neither defender or Malwarebytes are picking anything up on my machine. Deleted my copy as a precaution though

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
The original download seems fine, neither defender or Malwarebytes are picking anything up on my machine. Deleted my copy as a precaution though
Yeah it looks like the original was fine. After investigating to figure out what happened, it turns out a torrent I downloaded on the 15th was the actual cause.

Well anyways I had someone else prepare/check the new mirrors so they are good.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
exact same results on my end, both defender and mwb giving no issues either with a direct file scan or full system scan

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
I'm too retarded for that secret treasure, on the map the room is 10 tiles wide while in game it's 13 tiles wide. It looks like something really easy, yet I can't manage it. While all the other puzzles are really easy...

Nvm I figured it out. went the wrong direction

Last edited:
Reactions: danteuiuiuiui

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
am i the only one encountering this issue I insert the correct number to unlock the door but I still get "looks like it's wrong " the answer was "4 red and 3 blue" if there is any other answer plz do tell

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
shota vs giantess.png
does this look more like shota or giantess to you guys? (i know the beginning makes it giantess but i still wanna see what you think...)

imiii

Apr 26, 2020
It's both. Personally while I really hate saying this, I think that making the main character so short goes against it because it looks like they're having sex with a preschooler. Why does almost every piece of femdom hentai have to be with a shota anyways?

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
It's both. Personally while I really hate saying this, I think that making the main character so short goes against it because it looks like they're having sex with a preschooler. Why does almost every piece of femdom hentai have to be with a shota anyways?
that's the thing tho "kota's" body is more developed then a pre-schooler (or that's what i think)

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
After 5 months of working on this translation, I can finally say it's complete. This is my first ever translation so the quality might not be like studio quality translation, but I did my absolute best to translate everything through multiple revisions and checking if the each meaning is correct.

There will still be some original Japanese onomatopoeia with a mix of English ones, the game has heavy Japanese reference that's too hard to localize or just awkward when converting to English. So some words will have to be literal direct translation, though I made sure the translation is extended enough through understanding the context.

Also, I never really gotten to fully proofread everything as I'd hope, but my multiple revisions should still be understandable to be read. If there's anything big that needs to be re-work, I would try to fix it, though I'm basically exhausted modifying this game, so don't expect it to be absolutely perfect.

My mistake was that I forgot to delete my save files when proofreading the game.
Guess I was too exhausted to remember that.
Whelp, just start a new game and delete my proofreading saves if you'd like, never making that mistake again.

I also made the guide when the game is too hard, you can always read the in-game "Think" hips option, but the walkthrough will be more detailed in explaining the step-by-step process, so it wouldn't be too confusing.
The original is with all the little goofs and credits I put, the modded one is just without all that,
anyone that just wants to play the game seriously can just get the modded one as it's less distracting in my opinion.

All in all, I'm very proud of my work here and hope that everyone enjoys it.
Massive thanks to TechnoParagon for uploading it for me!
thank you so much

Tabszoid

May 23, 2022
well if you want the latest version, here you go:
Mega
only gonna leave this up for a few days before I delete it so it isn't clogging up space on my mega
Many thanks for the updated version, Oblivion9873!
I'll definitely put out an update in the future now that I have the legit version.

For anyone who's wondering, the update doesn't really update much gameplay.
Just fixing the cheating glitch in the Round Porter Minigame, I think

You can see in the update notice in the developer's Ci-En page:

(Please support the developer! and make sure not to disturb him!)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes