Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hmm,
Well, game didn't really work for me. I started it,
chose options such as windowed, skip transitions, and no sound. I think those were the options

Then started the game. It immediately went full screen and had sounds and had ignored my
choices.

Next it asked me who my best friend was so I chose one of the ladies. The next screen just
scrolled 'files' and information over and over and over.

So I closed it and deleted it.
Never even got to a part to meet the Mother.

oh well.
Best of Luck

Cheers

Reactions: stargate1979

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Hmm,
Well, game didn't really work for me. I started it,
chose options such as windowed, skip transitions, and no sound. I think those were the options

Then started the game. It immediately went full screen and had sounds and had ignored my
choices.

Next it asked me who my best friend was so I chose one of the ladies. The next screen just
scrolled 'files' and information over and over and over.

So I closed it and deleted it.
Never even got to a part to meet the Mother.

oh well.
Best of Luck

Cheers
No idea what you downloaded but none of that should be happening

JMS

Oct 10, 2016
not sure about this one. I think I'll wait until the 0.1 anniversary release.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I hope it works out for you. That being said, how the hell do you make any money? Went through first few pages, got tired of reading all the crap.

Reactions: stargate1979

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I hope it works out for you. That being said, how the hell do you make any money? Went through first few pages, got tired of reading all the crap.
Pages of what?

It’s very obvious how to make money, did you finish the tutorial?

Reactions: Calyps0

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
pages of what? really, to see if it was answered. well, at first, I took the route with no money. it's was just a question and you got to be a @$#^, didn't want to trigger you, about it. after playing it, i'll pass.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
pages of what? really, to see if it was answered. well, at first, I took the route with no money. it's was just a question and you got to be a @$#^, didn't want to trigger you, about it. after playing it, i'll pass.
I think you misunderstood me.

I wasn't asking in a rude tone, I'm genuinely confused as to what you meant by pages? Do you mean the tutorial on the menu? Or something else?

As for making money:
- Make money by talking to Nadia in the hideout
- Make money by working in the warehouse
- Make money by using the skip button in your bedroom (Easiest)
- Make money by capturing buildings
- Make money through the nightclub

Reactions: Sandiegodm

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Even though the game is a remade version of cartel mom, it reminds me of The Deluca Family in the style of play and looks to show promise. I do have one suggestion though and that's in regard to current available content. I would advise putting in a sub window to send a message to the player to notify them of when they have played all current content so that they know when to stop playing the game. Other than that I look forward to see what you do next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IndianaTK

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Your biggest enemies are not the cartels. Your biggest enemies are your sisters.
Carry on playing, will get worse when you realise mom here is the biggest fucking idiot of a cartel boss that ever existed and as soon as shit hits the fan.. well, son, it's up to you now to figure everything out because i'm going to get some tan by the pool after i fucked up everything :whistle: ..is the setup.

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
sad a lot bugs , made all this money then you try pay something tell you no money or when you have point try to level up but can't sad though the game had something, maybe more up date and fix the bugs...thank you

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
sad a lot bugs , made all this money then you try pay something tell you no money or when you have point try to level up but can't sad though the game had something, maybe more up date and fix the bugs...thank you
Which version did you download? I’ve never heard of these bugs

Reactions: SpiderHole

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
Hey TK is there actually a way to know I finished the content from this version ? The high table red dressed girl told me to expend the contrat or else Detective would die. But no quest available now

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Hey TK is there actually a way to know I finished the content from this version ? The high table red dressed girl told me to expend the contrat or else Detective would die. But no quest available now
That’s the end of that quest line. There’s a new update coming out in a week or so

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes