Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
My games aren't idealistic worlds. I try to keep it as realistic as possible within said context.

For discussion though, I'm curious to know why it's so bad to you?

- Player attacks a powerful group of people to avenge his father. A group he was warned by everyone to ignore.
- The group responds by ordering his death. Vica gives him a chance to escape as long as he works for her for a few months. He literally has no choice, it's either that or his family dies.
- For Elena, had the player not been working with the high table at that time, they would have killed her immediately.

What else was he supposed to do? Let the girl he's currently dating be killed??

I think part of the issue is that the first chapter which is what you've played is very negative. The next chapter I'm currently releasing is quite the opposite with the player getting his revenge.
So, it's 3 weeks later, where's the "next chapter", and when does Mom ever do anything?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I haven't played it, but I don't see the "Graphic Violence" or "Drugs" tags. Is this an oversight?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CartelSimulator-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
transitioning the game from cartel mom to cartel sim is the dev hellbent on digging his own grave?
dont forget that he also "working" or at least he did announced last year (november) he spend half a year on unity game :unsure: and he abandoned more games then finished cartel moms should have abandoned tag long ago 10 months since last update he even mentioned at patreon cartel simulator is remake of that game so its dead dead ( ) great track record gives confidence to new supporters that they will see game finished lol :D
(for record if someone feel offended and wish to report this comment i am not hating or flaming dev just pointing out how things are so new users have more info before they decide to support this dev)

• Haha
Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
dont forget that he also "working" or at least he did announced last year (november) he spend half a year on unity game :unsure: and he abandoned more games then finished cartel moms should have abandoned tag long ago 10 months since last update he even mentioned at patreon cartel simulator is remake of that game so its dead dead ( ) great track record gives confidence to new supporters that they will see game finished lol :D
(for record if someone feel offended and wish to report this comment i am not hating or flaming dev just pointing out how things are so new users have more info before they decide to support this dev)
I have completed every single game I made or they are in progress.

Hilarious how my patreon supporters aren’t the ones complaining but you are. Go take cartel mom and continue making it yourself if it bothers you so much haha

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jarul and kktcross

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
I have completed every single game I made or they are in progress.

Hilarious how my patreon supporters aren’t the ones complaining but you are. Go take cartel mom and continue making it yourself if it bothers you so much haha
mmm so if i check other games link in overview those are not your games with abandoned tag on them? :unsure:
1111111.png
"completed every single game"

Reactions: homor and Roseys
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes