testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
It seems fine for windows users. The main problem I saw from the storyline was a sound file continuing to play after the scene ended which was when you hard fucked Mary. It continues to play during the second sound but stops once you go to another sound after.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
This game looks decent despite some of the mediocre reviews (probably attributed to no-content from early development?).
Honestly I can’t believe people take reviews here seriously.

One of the bad reviews for this game is that the person didn’t like a story point, not that the game was bad.

If a game looks good to you just play it and decide

qq363387683

Jul 6, 2021
hey i enjoyed

One of the bad reviews for this game is that the person didn’t like a story point, not that the game was bad.

i like your games.enjoyed the graphics and the story. can't wait for the next update!

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022

I am definitely downloading, because the game looks interesting to me. I will give the game a more objective review. I personally think some of the older reviews should be allow to be expunged if lack relevancy to the current gameplay.

...that's my personal beef with users that make questionable reviews that are disingenuous to other users. The game is labeled beta and they give the game 1-star for limited content.

Reactions: IndianaTK
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes