Ren'Py Cartoon Harem [v0.23] [DagetaDev]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.3
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.3
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2285712
View attachment 2285716
View attachment 2285724

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.3

Cartoon Harem [v0.3] Mega
I made a small update in the portuguese translation to

fiz uma pequena atualização na tradução por portugues para a versão 0.3

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
nope, Wednesday is missing^^
Perfect candidates for the game.
Raven, Kim and starfire.... you got me on that..... i would have change katara for Korra tho.
Good luck with your game dev.
why not have them all. but then there are to many cartoon babe out there to bad the hot chick from thunder cat's is always left out lol
I *can't* believe you young'uns need learnin' about comic crushes!!! :FacePalm:

Taarna is missing, you fools! ;)

Geez ... kids nowadays don't know about sex ... :rolleyes:

e-d (y)

Reactions: GhostShell55

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I *can't* believe you young'uns need learnin' about comic crushes!!! :FacePalm:

Taarna is missing, you fools! ;)

Geez ... kids nowadays don't know about sex ... :rolleyes:

e-d (y)
If you really want a Koikatsu game like this with Taarna in it that badly, you can download this Illusion card:

And then make a game with it yourself. Or ask the devs to add it in and hope they will, but I doubt it. The game's about young ladies from kids' cartoons, not adult ones. But you're right about one thing: Taarna is super hot.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
how is it a dateing sim when the word harem is there. so i can bang all of them and date them all.
I understand, would like to see some kind of interaction since the girls all live there too. I mean are the girls complacent with the harem choice. What would each react if they found out the MC was bedding each of them? How does the MC keep the all of them from finding out? Many possibilities open up one can almost see each girls if the dev to explore. Ofcourse there is the one path that leads to the MC wit hthem all at once. Ok maybe that might be to much. Well like your thoughts Zarqupang and hopefully the dev takes note of both our comments. Thank all for reading hope you have a great day.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
If you really want a Koikatsu game like this with Taarna in it that badly, you can download this Illusion card:

And then make a game with it yourself. Or ask the devs to add it in and hope they will, but I doubt it. The game's about young ladies from kids' cartoons, not adult ones. But you're right about one thing: Taarna is super hot.
Thank you and I understand everything you said. (y)

What I was responding to were a number of people lusting after characters they remember when they were much younger. :sneaky: Also, I thought it very ironic and humorous that, in this age of guiltless sex, young folks would be fascinated by young, animated girls, while we lusted after more-adult, women characters — like Taarna, Velma, Daphne, Betty Rubble, and Jane Jetson (Judy was 'meh' compared to her mom).

I *first* saw Taarna (who has white hair but is quite young and 'immortal') in Heavy Metal during its oringinal theatrical release when I was 13 or 14. This is the age that sounded pretty much like when everyone else was referring to themselves. What's more, Taarna *is* a cartoon, movie character.

By my statements, I was hoping to, 'Help the yung'uns to see their follies in ignoring the women of cartoons' (while we were quite happy to be enamoured of them!) :p

Drooly with you in nostalgia, :giggle:
e-d

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there were alot of hot girls in heavy metal and the pne your talking about is also very dangeraus lol. heavy metal 2000 had some hot girls too. still i don't know how many people rember the oldercartoons that is a real same because tela and the lady that helped heman she stayed in grey skull.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
well there were alot of hot girls in heavy metal and the pne your talking about is also very dangeraus lol. heavy metal 2000 had some hot girls too. still i don't know how many people rember the oldercartoons that is a real same because tela and the lady that helped heman she stayed in grey skull.
Exactly! :love:

Now that the "yung'uns" here are older and realise what they missed, they can introduce new generations (and developers!) to cartoon-crush material that they overlooked in their lives and were sorely lacking for far too long. :geek::devilish:;)

And everyone wins!

e-d :cool:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this is are mybe off topic ok a qoute from a country song called old hippie by the bellamy brothers, talks about how the old just up and fades away. the baby boomers i think were the first gen i for get all the other gens i think i am betwween two of them tho. the first gen to have video games were the baby boomers with pong. so what gen are makeing all the video games these day's i am sure thre are people are age makeing some of them.

• Hey there

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
this is are mybe off topic ok a qoute from a country song called old hippie by the bellamy brothers, talks about how the old just up and fades away. the baby boomers i think were the first gen i for get all the other gens i think i am betwween two of them tho. the first gen to have video games were the baby boomers with pong. so what gen are makeing all the video games these day's i am sure thre are people are age makeing some of them.
Yup, I believe most video games are being made by 'Gen X' and 'Gen Y' (and soon, Millenials & Post-millenials)

Below is the explanation and therefore off-topic to the Game's Thread but not the computer game indusrty. YMMV ...

Taarna and her movie Heavy Metal was released in 1981. :cool:

e-d

Reactions: Emelex

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true and thnks for the heads up i was born in 1977. this game would be good with some old cartoon babe like we wear saying lol. how about some josie and the pussy cats are jem and the hologrames.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
true and thnks for the heads up i was born in 1977. this game would be good with some old cartoon babe like we wear saying lol. how about some josie and the pussy cats are jem and the hologrames.
They don't *need* to be students in the game, do they? — they could be teachers, tutors, doctors, nurses, technicians, security staff, etc. ;)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.4
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

Atualização V0.4
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2285712
View attachment 2285716
View attachment 2285724

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.4

Cartoon Harem [v0.4] Mega

fiz uma pequena atualização na tradução por portugues para a versão 0.4

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.9

Atualização V0.9

View attachment 2285712
View attachment 2285716
View attachment 2285724

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.9

Cartoon Harem [v0.9] Mega

fiz uma pequena atualização na tradução por portugues para a versão 0.9

Fru1tF0xxx

May 15, 2022
No, the issue isn't because it's Koikatsu, it's because it's the same format, same sandbox, and almost always a parody of existing media, with cards taken from somewhere else. If you take a look at the developer notes, you notice it's almost exactly the same, and also this "dev" was also the one who made Z Fighter Trainer.

If you look at this list of games you will slowly see how similar all these games are:

All if this is just recycled shit using Evaan's cards or other cards. Now do you see where I'm coming from?
I played a handful of these and I thought I was going crazy in all honesty. With the same animations, premises, the same spelling and grammatical errors, I was surprised to find out not only are they developed by different groups, but most of them got Patreon too. I ain't saying there's some omnipotent AI generating these games or anything but YA KNOOOOOOW....

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes