GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Menu.png

Overview:
This story begins in the wild west, where quite unexpectedly you'll see familiar princesses in a completely unexpected manner. Dust, shooting and hot beauties will meet on the player's path and only the player will decide how it'll end.
Thread Updated: 2019-09-16
Release Date: 2019-09-16
Developer:
Censored: None
Version: 0.4 Final
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

It is not necessary to start a new game!
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:
Full Save

Thanks @Leprikon01 for the links

Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png Screenshot3.png Screenshot4.png Screenshot5.png Screenshot6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Art looks very good and fun, probably I'll become a big fan of this game.

Edit: I tried the game just to see the gameplay and it looks good for now. I normally avoid RPGM, but in this one it suits the game because of the art and story, I actually like it. Does not look like a walking simulator, map divided into towns, farms, etc and in towns you only click the buildings you wanna go.

So far I really liked the game and with time and with a little more polishing it can become a very good game. Good luck to the dev.

Reactions: Dickies60

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i still don't get this... what's the problem with RPG maker? yes, sometimes it gets formulaic, and sure the creators putting a lot of extra time and money for new textures and more creative results would be great, but overall seems like a functional enough way of making games.
Because these games tend to be visual novels, and Ren'Py is much better suited for that kind of game. Just look at the comments on the Anna Exciting Affection Ren'Py remake.

Not to mention that RPGM tends to bog down or crash.

devious_fox

Oct 29, 2017
i still don't get this... what's the problem with RPG maker? yes, sometimes it gets formulaic, and sure the creators putting a lot of extra time and money for new textures and more creative results would be great, but overall seems like a functional enough way of making games.
My personal problem with RPG maker is two-fold. Number one, the sprites and maps never match up to the visuals of the artwork that the creator puts in there. Number two, it can take walking through 4-5 screens worth of maps to get to your next quest checkpoint. It is tedious. That having been said, there are some that are decent enough with RPG maker. I haven't played it in a loooooong time, but I remember "My Sister Mia" being pretty good.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Because RPG MAker games tend to be grindy :D
they tend to be, yes. But let's not forget that some fun games have come from normal RPG games. and if you have enough knowledge and shake things up a bit some true gems of the indie community come from RPG maker... Lisa the painful is a prime example, the game is phenomenal, one of my all time favorites, and it's made with RPG maker VX ace

Reactions: Stijn

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
not sure about the repertory of girls here. Cant say I waited for a game for any of those....

if the range gets extended i might be interested

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Wow, the art actually looks pretty good even if a little rough. Definitely keeping a watch for this one. Though, based on those pictures, is the main character's name Phil? He wouldn't happen to actually be Philoctetes in disguise? Not sure I'd want to play as a ranky-ass, midget satyr; though that would actually be quite fitting considering the original mythology.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
TBH honest the art isn't great and its really varied, wouldn't be surprised if each girl was a different artist or they are ripped from different sources. There are much better games with cartoon/disney characters out there.

Think it ends with a blowy from jessica, couldn't get another content to trigger after that. Fixed the water issue then captured Yosamedi.

I didn't see the boob job

I couldn't figure out how to capture the shadow inteh forest, I had both amulets.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Because these games tend to be visual novels, and Ren'Py is much better suited for that kind of game. Just look at the comments on the Anna Exciting Affection Ren'Py remake.

Not to mention that RPGM tends to bog down or crash.
It's an RPG with turn based combat. Those are generally awful in ren'py.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes