Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Leprikon01
After I found Tanya drunk, she closed her shop, so I can't access it anymore to offer her the "decoy for the bull"...

Capture.JPG

And what's the little brown book at the top left corner for?

Last edited:

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
The fork do I actually heal? One battle and Im almost dead and nothing I visit is even open or does anything o O?

deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
The fork do I actually heal? One battle and Im almost dead and nothing I visit is even open or does anything o O?
fight the bandits and they drop healing items or fight hyenas or wolves and sell the skins/pelts to the indians in the camp and buy the health items from them. or once you do the first mail quest you open up a room you can sleep in.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
fight the bandits and they drop healing items or fight hyenas or wolves and sell the skins/pelts to the indians in the camp and buy the health items from them. or once you do the first mail quest you open up a room you can sleep in.
Figured that out eventually. It was not worth playing.

Mar 14, 2020
Gwah daem...stuck in find stolen dynamite quest...I talk to everyone but characters says he has nothing to talk to them...none of the princesses have any quest for me...I can't talk to the walking guy in the bar...I have killed the lion and made the dick shrinking potion quest...I repaired the railway and delivered the goods to Cinderella by using that nearby carriage...so do I need to bring the goods inside or something cause idk how...I found some of the empty dynamite crate here and there...now that shadow figure in the forest doesn't do his show anymore and character stopped talking about it I have brought the 200 thing material to see the figure but I guess it's not the quest yet so it doesn't happen...what am I missing I went everywhere,checked every corner talked to almost everyone...but it doesn't work well do I have to skip days to trigger something to happen...idk I need a lead...someone ?

Reactions: El-Ser
Mar 14, 2020
The train comes and I get my share next to the girl there is a crate which has ginie lamp and the description is in russian.

Mar 14, 2020
There is a ! Mark inside the post office near the table...daem I missed it for such a daem long time...it's so freaking small when playing in android it's negligible.

Mar 14, 2020
Stuck again...can only talk to fire arm selling girl and the sheriff...can't talk to the Indiana tribe leader babe even though it clearly says you should talk to the girl...but she only says yes...now I already collected 6 whatever name flower which it doesn't even show the name when collected...3 by the lake near the town and 3 in the forest near the waterfall...now nothing is happening it doesn't even say you have collected the required flower...I talked to everyone again and nothing is triggering no one says out of their NPC line like you don't have anything to talk to them or I am busy or yes...man this is why there should be some proper direction to lead you throughout the game or atleast a short guide if not walkthrough...daem.

hahaha_123

Apr 19, 2020
hi guys..I'm using android version to play scooby doo game and I stuck at fishing a bottle..how do I hook it..please help

Anonymus999

Jun 14, 2020
Does anyone know what to do after geting the machine/gatling gun
And where to fine dinamites for the old man in saloon
My game always stuck after i get the gun

Help

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Per from 2019, the game can be considered Completed

Reactions: itsyeboii