slib_

May 17, 2020
so if you miss seeing the shadow the first time with the item it's just gone forever?

slib_

May 17, 2020
The first time I was in the forest at night I saw that "shadow" by the tree, later I found the item that allows you to see anything, 'even shadows at midnight,' and was never able to get it to show up again. I'm assuming you need the item first.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
The first time I was in the forest at night I saw that "shadow" by the tree, later I found the item that allows you to see anything, 'even shadows at midnight,' and was never able to get it to show up again. I'm assuming you need the item first.
Did you get a quest for lucky Luke's revolver?

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
I need the gatling gun but idk where jasmin is. I did her quest so would that screw anything up?

saal

Jan 18, 2021
After saving snow white's friends and getting the reward. the game won't let me talk to her again

kauru

Jan 6, 2021
Does anybody have a full save file? I got stuck where you fight all the bosses near a volcano or something? (I forgot what the boss lady was called). I didn't get enough healing items and dynamites, so I am just stuck, and going through the whole entire game all over again is such a pain. Sorry if my English is bad.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Does anybody have a full save file? I got stuck where you fight all the bosses near a volcano or something? (I forgot what the boss lady was called). I didn't get enough healing items and dynamites, so I am just stuck, and going through the whole entire game all over again is such a pain. Sorry if my English is bad.
look at my saves maybe they will help

*fapmaster*

Jun 5, 2021
That fight beacomes tough all of a sudden, until then every fight will be like a walk in a park

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes