hm4steve

Oct 5, 2017
I get this error. Any help will be appreciated. Also my character is stuck at level 2. He does not collect exp or level up.

Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

Last edited:

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
I get this error. Any help will be appreciated. Also my character is stuck at level 2. He does not collect exp or level up.

Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.
This is not a game error, but RPG maker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game has no pumping levels. These are the remains of RPG maker.

Reactions: hm4steve

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Downloaded it, opened it... and it crashed at the very first choice of 'lie ot tell the truth'. Closed it, tried three more times. Kept crashing. Deleted.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Yes. I even got past the first choice, went outside to fight, used the 'two barrels' skill....and it crashed again. Not worth the hassle.
This is strange. I just checked, I have no crashes. It’s a pity that you have such problems.

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Hi there. I stuck, i have to give to the old man on the saloon the gatling and dynamite but i click on him and nothing happens. The weird part is that he is still, not moving all over the place.
Can antone help?

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Hi there. I stuck, i have to give to the old man on the saloon the gatling and dynamite but i click on him and nothing happens. The weird part is that he is still, not moving all over the place.
Can antone help?
Not dynamite, but a box of dynamite.

Reactions: Acrobata
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes