BastardX

May 13, 2018
After getting the uder and going to the shop the shop is blank and cant continue shop girl quest!

minilee0

Jan 16, 2019
After getting the uder and going to the shop the shop is blank and cant continue shop girl quest!
Having the same problem. not only does the quest not work you cant get out of the store, lost 20 mins on this garbage bug.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Thanks for the fix to the blank shop but now it says to milk her next but i cant find her now to do it..

Reactions: Redburn

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Hey man, could you also provide us with a save after both of these problems once the update comes too. I applied the fix, but am still stuck in the blank shop and my last save was a while back.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Hey man, could you also provide us with a save after both of these problems once the update comes too. I applied the fix, but am still stuck in the blank shop and my last save was a while back.
Strangely, when loading a save everything should go further.

franconia

Feb 26, 2019
Tiana doesnt come to my house after i gift milker thing. only place is a shop at day time but i cant talk with her or get another quest

Reactions: Redburn

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
what the hell why is the gamne in russian after i donwloaded itand why cant i name the char like i wnat i dont want my char to be named Phil, i bet Phil is the developers name and he made it so that the chars cnat be renamed, next thing on the farm right under the town on the map i cnat talk with teh girl who stands at the fance, when i wanan talk with her she turn to me adn right after 1 secodn she turn back, to get money and buy healt items you need to kiil hyen i dont recommend this game there are much better games out there to get money and buy health items you need to sell skin to the idianer and you get skin by killing hyenas who always comes 3 vs 1 seriously why not give the char at least 5 itmes to restore health what stupid start of a game is this seriously there is not even a way to restore health if you sleep in teh town seriosu7ly i think you should delete the game and start from the beginning

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes