Net tincho

Jan 30, 2018
Im have a problem when i go to the wanted letter, it says Failed to load: img/parallaxes/groundπ2.png , i need help please! :(

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
i still don't get this... what's the problem with RPG maker? yes, sometimes it gets formulaic, and sure the creators putting a lot of extra time and money for new textures and more creative results would be great, but overall seems like a functional enough way of making games.
Sure, if you like tedious maps, slow dialogue rollout so you don't have to skip it entirely, or the like, or if you get lucky enough to find one where the developer figured out how to get rid of those problems or at least reduce them. I've seriously played some RPGM games for dozens of hours and others for like... 5 purely agonizing minutes.

Reactions: phreakinowski

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's a good game but you only get the sex scenes once so if you get a save you miss the scenes. just letting you know and yes i now they have pics but to me it does not feel the same way as the game play lol.

tguugt77

Oct 23, 2017
it's a good game but you only get the sex scenes once so if you get a save you miss the scenes. just letting you know and yes i now they have pics but to me it does not feel the same way as the game play lol.
I already know the scenes because I played it until the end of 0.2 myself.
But I got a new PC and didnt have the old save anymore. I just remember it took me some hours
to finish the game so I asked for a save file to save me a lot of time lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
did you ask the shieff and tiana about the flower then when the mc showes up saying no one ows go talk to the chief of the indains then the flowers should show.

Dec 30, 2017
How do I know when I reach the end of the version, I can't find the stolen dynamite, Snow Whites Flower or in fact any other pictures than Jessica and Cinderella.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Anow whites flower you have to talk to the store girl and jessica after that your guy should say that know one in town knows then go to the indians. The dynimte quest jessica gives you then you go to the location then if i remmber right talk to the prospecter in the bar.

Dec 30, 2017
Anow whites flower you have to talk to the store girl and jessica after that your guy should say that know one in town knows then go to the indians. The dynimte quest jessica gives you then you go to the location then if i remmber right talk to the prospecter in the bar.
Ok maybe I should clear up, I have done all that, I went to the Indians for the flower, they said check the water at night, I got the Hawkeye necklace.... but no flower. I did most of the dynamite quest, checked the valley, the train, healed the Indians.... now nothing, nothing new in any location, night or day.

Reactions: etomit007

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
That is strang look to see how many flowers you have are go talk to snow white to see if you give them to her

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes