Hybris

May 9, 2017
How do I get the Decoy?
You have to do a quest for Snow White where you move some crates and barrels around.
Under one of them you will find a catalog ("Naughty Rabbit" I think its called) show this catalog to Snow white and you can then select this catalog to order the decoy suit it will cost $200.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
The usual bad translation aside and the at times hit or miss quest log I feel like this is a solid start of a game and definitely one to keep a eye on.

spitogatos

Nov 23, 2018
TBH honest the art isn't great and its really varied, wouldn't be surprised if each girl was a different artist or they are ripped from different sources. There are much better games with cartoon/disney characters out there.

Think it ends with a blowy from jessica, couldn't get another content to trigger after that. Fixed the water issue then captured Yosamedi.

I didn't see the boob job

I couldn't figure out how to capture the shadow inteh forest, I had both amulets.
yo dude suggest some disney/cartoon games i run out of those for a while now

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Hi guys, we've improved the translation quality a bit, thanks for your tips. We hope for your help in improving the English version of the game in the future.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Art looks decent, but if it's what like people are saying about this being stolen assets, then I'm not surprised to see it be rated two stars.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Tried windows version from OP... Must not be updated to match changelog? Could not click on wanted poster, quest for snow white ended after giving pocahantas letter, could not talk to girl at ranch at all, (where I assume bull game was), could not enter saloon. No shovel, so I could not dig up treasure from map, and of course I "didn't have time" to investigate shadow girl, day or night, despite having no quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BishoujoHelper

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
and obnly the player i just can't take it seriously with this even if its a joke <_<

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
We are looking native english speaker who are willing to proofread english version of our game.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes