minilee0

Jan 16, 2019
what the hell why is the gamne in russian after i donwloaded itand why cant i name the char like i wnat i dont want my char to be named Phil, i bet Phil is the developers name and he made it so that the chars cnat be renamed, next thing on the farm right under the town on the map i cnat talk with teh girl who stands at the fance, when i wanan talk with her she turn to me adn right after 1 secodn she turn back, to get money and buy healt items you need to kiil hyen i dont recommend this game there are much better games out there to get money and buy health items you need to sell skin to the idianer and you get skin by killing hyenas who always comes 3 vs 1 seriously why not give the char at least 5 itmes to restore health what stupid start of a game is this seriously there is not even a way to restore health if you sleep in teh town seriosu7ly i think you should delete the game and start from the beginning
Had the same problem with game in Russian. Fixed by changing my system locale from Japanese to English.

There is No need to be rude and insult the develper. Theres a good game here with great art.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Btw, good news, latest update fixed the bug.

Bad news - Now I'm stuck at the stage where I need to get dynamite and a machine gun for Todd the info guy, and Jasmine won't talk to me. Gonna guess that is a bug, not an abrupt end of content.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Btw, good news, latest update fixed the bug.

Bad news - Now I'm stuck at the stage where I need to get dynamite and a machine gun for Todd the info guy, and Jasmine won't talk to me. Gonna guess that is a bug, not an abrupt end of content.
Please give me a save.
Sorry for the bugs. We do not have normal testers.

Mikey1992

Apr 5, 2018
Does any1 have save right before or after the purchase of the udder please? my saves got corrupted and i lost everything , The Milk udder purchase is where i left.

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
Had the same problem with game in Russian. Fixed by changing my system locale from Japanese to English.

There is No need to be rude and insult the developer. There's a good game here with great art.
So how do I ( a newbie) change the Russian language to English when there is no option for it? Also, I don't know how to change my system locale from Japanese to English.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
So how do I ( a newbie) change the Russian language to English when there is no option for it? Also, I don't know how to change my system locale from Japanese to English.
just dont try it this game is one of the worst games here

minilee0

Jan 16, 2019
Down one enter. down 3, right 1 to change to english.
I forgot this game starts in Russian and yes its very annoying but fix it once and you wont have to do it again.

1313gtred

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, where can i find night violets (for anti-fap medicine quest for Indians)? I run over all forest and found only 3...

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Here's the save in question. Btw, I also have the "fix the railroad" quest in progress right now, which may be the cause of the problem if I have to complete it first before proceeding onto the one mentioned before. However, I can't seem to figure out a way to complete that either, since the construction guy doesn't have any dialogue on this, and no other character does either.

Last edited:

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Here's the save in question. Btw, I also have the "fix the railroad" quest in progress right now, which may be the cause of the problem if I have to complete it first before proceeding onto the one mentioned before. However, I can't seem to figure out a way to complete that either, since the construction guy doesn't have any dialogue on this, and no other character does either.
Thanks, already fixed.
Wait for update.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes