Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
A2.gif
Overview:
Casch (or Chris Armin) is a 2D artist who makes pictures and short animations of original characters, often futanaris, in weird fantasy situations. He made the CGs of Divine Arms.

Updated: 2021-01-24
Developer/Publisher: Casch
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: up to 1080p
Pages: 90 pictures
Length: 2 animations (0:35), 35 gifs, 2 .swf
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - -

A4.gif A2.gif A3.gif 1132641_chrisarmin_straitjacket-elves.jpg 1538249_chrisarmin_astridxnyadia.jpg A1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
I'll also leave this here since I think it's relevant.
A while back, there was a patreon by "ViperV" who was developing a game; I believe this person was the artist for it.
That project imploded basically and now ViperV's working on a different game in the same universe or something. No clue if this guy's still active with that project.

Game was "Divine Arms". I didn't keep the game itself, but I do have this.

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
A while back, there was a patreon by "ViperV" who was developing a game; I believe this person was the artist for it.
That project imploded basically and now ViperV's working on a different game in the same universe or something. No clue if this guy's still active with that project.

Mega
Excellent find, adding that to my archive.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Thread is there: https://f95zone.to/threads/divine-arms-v1-96b-viperv.6879/

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
This is nice!
Hopefully some Dev out there for a 2d smut game hires him, not that guy who only milked money from his patreon, left them with a Demo and promises that the game would be done in a matter of few months which is funny because it didn't happen, don't know how people are still inclined on giving this guy money, he's like another dev who did Malise and the Machine game and made another one with a crap title for a game with a girl named Onyx in it.

If only these people deserve what they're getting, but they clearly don't, there's a lot of content creator out there who deserves all these recognition than the both of these idiots who just milks money from people, and patreon loves it.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018

Mega
They are still actively developing that game, called Forbidden Arms, and wouldn't you know it they managed to snag a deal with a publisher and they are going to release it on the Nintendo Switch! SFW version of course the lewd version is PC exclusive to patrons.

Anyway does anyone have a complete archive? I can't find the Halloween special animation featuring Morrigan Aensland with tentacles so I'm pretty sure there plenty more missing from this current archive

Sciku

Feb 26, 2021
(Dead link)

Should be the old collection from these links, don't have anything updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: pojac and MassiveL