4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
WOW! Is that a Fan Banner?! <3 <3 <3

That made my day!
It… it is, yes. Well, it's actually a double-wide banner split in two – allowing to link one half to the game thread and the other half to the story on Literotica – loosely based on the Patreon banner you two have up. Glad you like it. :)

Had contemplated contacting our resident GFX designers for some days but ultimately decided against bugging them with the overly specific request of one minor perfectionist, relying on the little talent I have instead. Made many a mistake in the process, most of which only weighing on my conscience rather than (openly) showing in the result, I guess. Also took my sweet time finding acceptable fonts, trying for a blend of brush strokes (or the like) and calligraphy to symbolize both works. The banner I'm currently sporting is my fourth attempt at getting the fonts right and the first one to satisfy me on that particular front.

I'll probably redo the whole thing sometime in the coming days, trying to avoid all the mistakes I made. I'll also post it here once I'm satisfied. Say, would you be very opposed to sending losless compressed version of 3x27 and 3x30 my way (either here or on Discord)? That would really make my day.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
It… it is, yes. Well, it's actually a double-wide banner split in two – allowing to link one half to the game thread and the other half to the story on Literotica – loosely based on the Patreon banner you two have up. Glad you like it. :)

Had contemplated contacting our resident GFX designers for some days but ultimately decided against bugging them with the overly specific request of one minor perfectionist, relying on the little talent I have instead. Made many a mistake in the process, most of which only weighing on my conscience rather than (openly) showing in the result, I guess. Also took my sweet time finding acceptable fonts, trying for a blend of brush strokes (or the like) and calligraphy to symbolize both works. The banner I'm currently sporting is my fourth attempt at getting the fonts right and the first one to satisfy me on that particular front.

I'll probably redo the whole thing sometime in the coming days, trying to avoid all the mistakes I made. I'll also post it here once I'm satisfied. Say, would you be very opposed to sending losless compressed version of 3x27 and 3x30 my way (either here or on Discord)? That would really make my day.

That's amazing, Hordragg.
Thanks for making this!

I'll be happy to help, could you drop me a message on discord so we can talk more? sakrilas#0785

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Fan signatures.

Take note that both sides need to be linked else a gap will be shown between them.
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1357462_cfall_l.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1357464_cfall_r.gif

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1357461_cfall.gif

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1357473_amelia.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1357476_cassandra.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1357477_jolene.png

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1357475_casey_teamoldhair.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1357484_casey_teamnewhair.png

Last edited:

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
I played the game so far and read the story. I will try to give my thoughts without getting into details or spoilers.

Now first, the story is a good read up to a point (at least for me) and I really hope the game explores some more of the possibilities since the story had this "until here and not further" kind of thing going on. I found the story got less exciting and more dull later on, and maybe the game can spice things up a little with some different paths (like how does the story put it "male talent")

About the worldbuilding, we get a rather interesting setup. Granted a world that's on the one hand kind of progressive with the nudist rules (allthough the permanent part is a little much in the context of world building, but needed for the story), on the other hand the indentured slavery is more a concept of the past. So we need to see these rules as a given without delving into how this could have developed too much.

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
Hey Guys, i'm new around here and couldnt find if it's been discussed somewhere, but any idea or tentative timeline in terms of when the next update is going to be.
And needless to say, thoroughly enjoying the game till now.

Reactions: Sakrilas

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I played the game so far and read the story. I will try to give my thoughts without getting into details or spoilers.

Now first, the story is a good read up to a point (at least for me) and I really hope the game explores some more of the possibilities since the story had this "until here and not further" kind of thing going on. I found the story got less exciting and more dull later on, and maybe the game can spice things up a little with some different paths (like how does the story put it "male talent")

About the worldbuilding, we get a rather interesting setup. Granted a world that's on the one hand kind of progressive with the nudist rules (allthough the permanent part is a little much in the context of world building, but needed for the story), on the other hand the indentured slavery is more a concept of the past. So we need to see these rules as a given without delving into how this could have developed too much.
Oh, we have a lot of new stuff in the works. And yes, some "male talent" will be involved in some paths ;) .

Hey Guys, i'm new around here and couldnt find if it's been discussed somewhere, but any idea or tentative timeline in terms of when the next update is going to be.
And needless to say, thoroughly enjoying the game till now.
We're aiming for this Friday so people can enjoy the game during the weekend.

Thanks for showing so much interest in the project. <3

Btw, welcome to F95Zone!

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
1626455520232.png

Hi there,

I'm hoping your week has been going well so far.
Casey's Fall v2021-07 is now ready!

Thank you for your patience and interest in the game!
Let me know what you think.

Special thanks to our Patrons, without your support this wouldn't be possible <3

Download v2021-07:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.CAI

May 31, 2021
View attachment 1301848

Hi there,

I'm hoping your week has been going well so far.
Casey's Fall v2021-07 is now ready!

Thank you for your patience and interest in the game!
Let me know what you think.

Special thanks to our Patrons, without your support this wouldn't be possible <3

Download v2021-07:
Mega
Google Drive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, Sakrilas!

It's time to update languages list in topic header! =)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sakrilas

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Graphics are very good.
The whole ambiance breaths lewdness but is she going to get nailed by a fleshdick in the near future?
As for now it's seems just lesbian voyeurism.
Enjoyable nevertheless.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
A nice little update, and the introduction of the Phoebe character excites me because it indicates that the game is going to improve on the story, not just follow it. I'm hoping that the villain's motive turns out to be a bit more complex and believable than in the story (sorry, VelcroFist, but that was always the main weakness of the story - the villain exerted effort far beyond any possible return).

Pheobe's introdction also interests because there is now a new element to the story that was not in the written version, so even those of us who've read the story don't know what's going to happen. That's double-plus good.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
It's good so far. Very good, I'd say. But I'm worried that it will go too far for my taste (I didn't look at the story to avoid spoilers). Like the dream scene at the beginning of this update, if that was happening in game's reality, that would be crossing line for me. Not that I couldn't handle it, but it's not something I would enjoy. The world's special features (indenture, registered nudists) definitely don't help with my worries.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I must say, I love the game to this point. I will also say that this should not be a long drawn out game, as there is already a fast pacing that can mean unbelievable extremes will happen. I am a fan and will be looking forward to more, but do not keep going just to try and ruin the good start. If you started slower, sure, but you went fast, which is not necessarily bad. With that in mind, keep up the amazing work.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Graphics are very good.
The whole ambiance breaths lewdness but is she going to get nailed by a fleshdick in the near future?
As for now it's seems just lesbian voyeurism.
Enjoyable nevertheless.
There will be MF sex, specially in one of the branches.

Pheobe's introdction also interests because there is now a new element to the story that was not in the written version, so even those of us who've read the story don't know what's going to happen. That's double-plus good.
Phoebe, Tara and Professor Ollam are auxiliary characters created just for the game that will be having a nice amount of screen time. One of the goals behind this additional cast is definitely to give some new flavour for the people that already know the plot of the Literotica.

It's good so far. Very good, I'd say. But I'm worried that it will go too far for my taste (I didn't look at the story to avoid spoilers). Like the dream scene at the beginning of this update, if that was happening in game's reality, that would be crossing line for me. Not that I couldn't handle it, but it's not something I would enjoy. The world's special features (indenture, registered nudists) definitely don't help with my worries.
Yes, that dream sequence was supposed to be shocking. That was a nightmare, after all.

I must say, I love the game to this point. I will also say that this should not be a long drawn out game, as there is already a fast pacing that can mean unbelievable extremes will happen. I am a fan and will be looking forward to more, but do not keep going just to try and ruin the good start. If you started slower, sure, but you went fast, which is not necessarily bad. With that in mind, keep up the amazing work.
The game is an adaptation of the Literotica with the same name. We're adding some alternative paths and re-interpreting some scenes, but the backbone is the Literotica. If you don't mind spoilers, you can .

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
I don't care about quantity and I didn't knew about the 56 renders.
Also it took more than 15 min for me to go through the update, but that's my speed of reading not yours.
So OK, we'll see us in 2022, and I believe we'll see us in much shorter time again on this threat. Am I right? ;)

I love the game but 56 renders for month ?
I will have to wait 1 year for 15min of game
see you in 2022

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I love the game but 56 renders for month ?
I will have to wait 1 year for 15min of game
see you in 2022
Well, the game features different paths and deviates from the original story, so there's definitely some replayability. That being said, I'm more than fine with the speed of the development, mostly because I can take only so much of the story at a time. It apparently touches on my deeper fears and desires, making it both exhilaratingly frightening as well as frighteningly exhilarating. To see her or to be her, that is the question… Thanks again, VelcroFist! :love:

In the meantime you could (re)read the story. Or it's follow-up. Or speculate about how the game will deviate from the story either alone, with us, or both the game designer as well as the original story's author.

Edit: Clarified some of the above in light of the recent #general-discussions.

Last edited:

sdust

Jun 6, 2017
What do you mean "Do you want to go back to my previous decision?"???!?

Are you crazy? I just got a happy end with a loving husband and a beautiful child. Why would I change that?

I almost never get any good endings in these kind of games - and on my first choise too. That's just amazing. I can't remember any other game where you get that great an ending by refusing the antagonist/blackmailer.

The graphics and charater models is very nice and the protagonist seems really sweet - and even though I'm not a teen nor a girl, I can really identify with her struggles of being an introvert and her lack of being able to read people's intentions toward her.

I may play this again, the good ending gets a little more fleshed out in later updates

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes