Unity Casting Couch Simulator [v1.0.6] [Spicy]

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Did you by chance look down on the player character and click the mouse button to actually undress?
Yes, fully undressed. Penetration and thrusting. Didn't see any sort of QTE or any indication of doing the right or wrong thing. Her facial expression changed a few times, but that was all that really seemed to register.

Probably spent a good 5ish minutes trying couch, desk, couch, desk. Click fast, click slow...nothing.

Reactions: ticonofuba

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Dude she just wasn't into you, don't take too hard. LOL

No, really it sounds like her triggers are bugged in some manner, cause the women (I had) was making all sorts of facial changes then pop, then me pop.
Definitely a little less than 5 min but it could have been around that time.

morgan orion

Dec 4, 2021
Yes, fully undressed. Penetration and thrusting. Didn't see any sort of QTE or any indication of doing the right or wrong thing. Her facial expression changed a few times, but that was all that really seemed to register.

Probably spent a good 5ish minutes trying couch, desk, couch, desk. Click fast, click slow...nothing.
LAlt to fuck

lucakokoa

Nov 2, 2022
nice game, maybe a tutorial, at first I thought I'd have to take pictures...
a menu with settings with audio graphics, etc etc wouldn't be bad, put the beginning and end ... other girls and maybe insert a story

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
1677869227377.png You had one job.. to actually show the dong afterwards, to let us know.
Dick size and shape, if it even has testicles, testicle size and shape.

barney1333

Jul 9, 2017
Ugly graphics reject the idea of this game would be interesting if there was an option of some dominance and sharper fun, and yes, it's such a mess like many. Too few options, too linear.