monksims

Mar 17, 2019
The archive at NOPY seems to be 0.028 instead of 0.031. It says 0.028 in the left panel and the html has modified last June 19th/20th repending on dev's timezone.

Reactions: psyco0

Mohawk78

Mar 2, 2020
I dunno if this would be better off in the review section? But it's just some feedback from my recent playthrough. So, beware SPOILERS

Love the game! Played through early in the year and just finished a fresh playthrough on the current build. Just a couple of thoughts from my playthrough, take them or leave them. I would have loved to some opportunities to interact with stacy outside of work time. At least on the harder difficulties, (I played on Realistic) those work hours need to be used for making money. As such, I reached the end of every other storyline long before reaching the end of stacy's. Although maybe I was just upgrading my stuff too quickly, keeping the money grind on.

I loved the new radiant encounters on the Molly dates, paired with her openness stat, and seeing her reactions change over time. And it was great that there were multiple events for each location and the possibility that there wouldn't be an event. It kept it feeling fresh and non-repetitive.

I'd love to see more scenes for the bartender so it's not a repeat of the same scene every time you go home with her, which may well already be planned at some point. Although being able to at least see some different media sets on repeats was nice. She was my stress reliever for a decent chunk of the early game, so with just the one, three page scene, it just got a little "click-through-y" after awhile. Big fan of her various texts when the MC takes Molly to the bar though. Great small detail that added some realism.

The last thing I'll mention was that the randomized photos in the casting sessions were a miss for me. Seeing an obviously different person from the headshot to the nude shot to the various sex acts was pretty immersion breaking. Especially when my attraction levels for the various models representing the same woman tended to vary wildly. I'd love to see the same models used throughout that process. I'm sure it would be more work to get the amount of variation you want, but I feel like I'd personally rather have a small number of small media chains with the same performer than the random chains based on race and hair color.

Just one person's opinion from one playthrough so feel free to ignore me completely. I enjoy the game enough to want to give some constructive feedback but have no idea the amount of work that goes into making any of it happen. Either way, thanks for making a great experience!

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes