Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Anyone knows the name of the actress for the Courtney Blowjob scenes(and cum in face/mouth scene)
Cadey Mercury

Also, the change log for 0.029 is wrong!! Here's the actual change log for the new public version:

-Added ability to pick up actresses at the SoCal House. Stat boosts from hookups are dictated by the actress' fame level.
-New system for casting: Talent Level. The auditioner's talent will dictate stat adjustments when you choose or don't choose her for the role.
-New background for the stats screen.
-Added initial stat boost to select from at beginning.

Reactions: Calso and 7546338

gbruno

Jan 26, 2018
Hello Old Dirty Dog, I am enjoying your game more than I thought possible for an HTML game! Well done! Just wanted to report that I've loaded a save from 0.028, and now I can't get the job that pays the most:

scr.png

Also, it never works to approach an actress in SoCal House. In the Chance value, it shows what appears to be a variable:

scr2.png

Just posting this cause I need to make money in 3 days, as you can see in the screenshots. Lol.

Thank you and keep it up! Nicely done so far!

Reactions: Old Dirty Dog

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Hello Old Dirty Dog, I am enjoying your game more than I thought possible for an HTML game! Well done! Just wanted to report that I've loaded a save from 0.028, and now I can't get the job that pays the most:

View attachment 1267465

Also, it never works to approach an actress in SoCal House. In the Chance value, it shows what appears to be a variable:

View attachment 1267468

Just posting this cause I need to make money in 3 days, as you can see in the screenshots. Lol.

Thank you and keep it up! Nicely done so far!
Damn, that shouldn't be happening! I suspect some variable involving difficulty level was affected... I'll look into that tomorrow. Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for the kind words and support!

Reactions: gbruno

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Anyone knows how to cheat in this game? The are a lot of grind and i want to avoid it.

Ok. The code is in this same page. I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 80 Votes