gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any possibility to get the cheatzone activated later on the game?
I'm through with the content and wanted to replay some scenes, but it only works with new games...
Open a console (F12 in most browsers) and input
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.game.cheatZone=true
Hit Enter, and the game should update when you move to the next screen.

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Hey Old Dirty Dog, there's an <<set $stacy.event8Sex to true>>\ missing if you pick the rough sex with Stacy option at the party (line 16208 or thereabouts).
Thanks!
Is there any possibility to get the cheatzone activated later on the game?
I'm through with the content and wanted to replay some scenes, but it only works with new games...
Yes, go to your computer, preferences, and then enter the cheatZone

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Found an inconsistancy, Stacy doesn't work weekends, but if you choose to network in the weekend after unlocking the BJ while on the phone, she is there... Not a biggie, just a little weird.

BABAS222

Nov 4, 2018
Never tried the game out before, so how much content would you say there is right now? In terms of playing hours or just enjoyment and satisfaction? Is it worth waiting for a few updates or can I just pick it up as is?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Never tried the game out before, so how much content would you say there is right now? In terms of playing hours or just enjoyment and satisfaction? Is it worth waiting for a few updates or can I just pick it up as is?
Lots of content and its good. Play it

Reactions: BABAS222

Whale_Shark

Talking Shark. Developer of Confidence Man
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Played through this and had a lot of fun. I like that you actually took some time and effort with the story and the writing. I actually lol'd a few times! will be keeping an eye on this. good luck!

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes