gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So ... any hints on how to trigger Courtney's new content? I played through a few weeks with her at max preparedness, but didn't see anything new.
D'oh. I'd got in the habit of casting for the sitcom every time as it pays better. You need to cast the indie movie to start Courtney's new event chain.

Reactions: Dalbert33

Vict88

Nov 27, 2018
So when I try to use the console I get this "DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for file:///D:/Games/Casting%20Director%20[v0.024%20Alpha]/es6-shim.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND"

Anyone know how to fix this ?

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
OK....pro tip...when you save...always also use 'save copy to disk'....it took me ages before I figured it out....no more starting all over with every new update lmao *is baka to the extreme*

Reactions: Old Dirty Dog

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
So when I try to use the console I get this "DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for file:///D:/Games/Casting%20Director%20[v0.024%20Alpha]/es6-shim.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND"

Anyone know how to fix this ?
Ignore it. You'll see that on most, if not all HTML games, but it has no impact on the games themselves.
My best guess would be that it is some sort of developer tool used when creating the game.

Generally, if the error code is yellow, it is not important.
Red is more serious and it mostly points out missing files or files with wrong name, ignore the 'ModLoader.js not found' if you play an online version, as it is the tool used to load mods into the game.

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
I really can't wait to see how its going to be as a finished game:) But don't rush it...better to take it slow and make it awesome in the end then rush it and mess up all the good progress that's being made :)

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
I really can't wait to see how its going to be as a finished game:) But don't rush it...better to take it slow and make it awesome in the end then rush it and mess up all the good progress that's being made :)
THANK YOU. I spend evenings with my head in my hands thinking about how things should progress. But then, at a certain point, you gotta just make it. Want this to be something I can be proud of.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
The King and I
Progress with the quest Taming of the Shrew.

hm. i suggest to elaborate that...as i have no idea how ...ca only asume that it is related to molly

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The King and I
Progress with the quest Taming of the Shrew.

hm. i suggest to elaborate that...as i have no idea how ...ca only asume that it is related to molly
No, it's the antagonist girl, MacKenzie. Molly is the girlfriend-ish.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hm...didnot run into any interaction with mackenzie...
Yeah, that's why you can't progress with the The King and I quest: To unlock that, you need to first progress with the Taming of the Shrew (MacKenzie's quest), and that's not in the game yet, so the other quest is blocked as well.

1619554004440.png

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Is there any possibility to get the cheatzone activated later on the game?
I'm through with the content and wanted to replay some scenes, but it only works with new games...

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes