4.80 star(s) 40 Votes
Mar 1, 2020
So the final game is coming? Is there going to be any new content or is it going to be short like that last separate version thing? It's been a while since I bothered to keep up to date with this game, I remember there being some kind of drama or issue or something about the final release.
As I understand: there would be at least one more full stage/level with a boss, so that game receives an ending. Possibly game will be compiled into one with all stages put together. And also saves from previous versions likely won't work sadly. All this less than a year from now :rolleyes:

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
What if somehow Poring added unmarked hidden areas on the right..

i know, im coping :whistle:

Last edited:

Mister T14

Oct 12, 2023
View attachment 1468928

Overview:
"Castle of Temptation" was created 86 years after the peaceful treatment between fiends and humans. It's for the newbies trying to be adventurers, a test for their abilities and strenghts. Since the war is over, adventurers do social and cultural exchanges too, so the castle was created to improve their will and reaction times. Since being an adventurer is a really rewarding job and it gives multiple bonus, this is a test for them.
You are playing as a male boy trying to defeat the succubus queen. In order to do that you have to get there first... Are you up for the challenge?​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-06
Release Date: 2023-06-02
Developer: Poring - - - - -
Other games: Attack it! Devil Legion
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.3a
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Kdfn thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 663252 View attachment 663253 View attachment 663254 View attachment 1329779 View attachment 1329780 View attachment 1329781 View attachment 1329782
They are back and its finish i think

DewHubStudio

Feb 26, 2020
Why does this version of Castle of Temptation [v0.4.3a] use my CPU and GPU more than necessary?

My computer specs
Windows : 10
CPU: AMD RYZEN 9 5950X 3.4 GHz
RAM: 64gb
GPU: GTX 1660 SUPER

1713651215031.png 1713651244046.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.80 star(s) 40 Votes