• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 40 Votes
Aug 8, 2020
Recently, someone maliciously reported the creator of patreon and twitter, causing the creator's page to be blocked.
In order to avoid any possible repercussions, I've modified the patreon stuff a bit.
If there's no problem, I'll leave it like this for now.
Damn, false reports. Just hope it doesn't affect them too much. Patreon is already strict enough for some NSFW creators. Hope it doesn't affect their income from it.

Otherwise it's good that Poring is still getting work done!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New progress report on his , and .

Progress report (20240310)
View attachment 3425603

Recently, someone maliciously reported the creator of patreon and twitter, causing the creator's page to be blocked.
In order to avoid any possible repercussions, I've modified the patreon stuff a bit.
If there's no problem, I'll leave it like this for now.

I've finished ending 1 and I'm working on ending 2.
Basically, I'm just spending time grinding the program.
My hands are numb, but that's what I have to do to finish the game.

This report is mainly to explain the problems with Patreon, and has no effect on the other sponsored pages.
Of course, I don't want to see any problems with Patreon or any of the other sites, after all, they're the ones I've worked so hard on.

That's about it for now, I think the next time I'll get to the integration part of the production.
Programming is really hard on the brain, so I've been updating my twitter a bit less lately.
Damn, some trolls/ SJWs are just so miserable that they can't let anyone enjoy a good thing. I hope with the Sweet Baby Inc scandal pushing some heat back their way that maybe that will make things better for our h game devs like Poring here.

I'm glad to see the next stage is nearly complete and I cannot wait to pick up for of the game's lore while playing through the completed version.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone have a save file for 3.4 with each location saved at? (yes i know there is a gallery but i am asking for saved at each location)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
idk what this means but hopefully its means its about done
View attachment 3456204
I think he's referring to being back on Twitter after that loser reported him on there and P*treon.

This means good news. Idk how long will we have to wait until the release but hey, Poring working on it means 2 things. We're closer to playing the finale, and Poring is feeling better. Win-win situation
Agreed on Poring seeming to be feeling better. He certainly deserves a W after the year he's had.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017

1711394024801.png

Progress report (20240325)

Report on the progress of the game so far.
The ending of the game is done, the virgin mode is done, and the text is done and being translated.
Next up is the Gallery and bug testing.
The full version of the game has a lot of adjustments, so the previous save datas - both the beta and the sponsored version - will not work in the full version.
Please make sure to check this before playing the game.

Above is the new Gallery lobby, I've made some configuration changes to allow players to move to other areas faster.
There is also a room that will hold all the literature that appears in the game, as an additional collection element to the game.
This part is not yet finished and will take some time to do.

I had commissioned a couple of defeat CGs before, but stopped for some reason.
There are only 4 CGs, but if I don't put them in the game then they'll just be skeleton from the past.
So I put them in anyway.
But I'm sorry, it's only 4 CGs.

That's about it for this report.
I've been sick lately and I have to go out for some events at the end of the month, bad luck.
I hope the game will be ready by the end of April, but I feel like it's going to take a lot of time for bug testing.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
do you know if he also planned to share ost as mp3 file?
I hope so but even if they don't, there are tools you can use to convert the music from the game's audio files. That's what I did to extract the chapel OSTs.

View attachment 3478171

Progress report (20240325)

Report on the progress of the game so far.
The ending of the game is done, the virgin mode is done, and the text is done and being translated.
Next up is the Gallery and bug testing.
The full version of the game has a lot of adjustments, so the previous save datas - both the beta and the sponsored version - will not work in the full version.
Please make sure to check this before playing the game.

Above is the new Gallery lobby, I've made some configuration changes to allow players to move to other areas faster.
There is also a room that will hold all the literature that appears in the game, as an additional collection element to the game.
This part is not yet finished and will take some time to do.

I had commissioned a couple of defeat CGs before, but stopped for some reason.
There are only 4 CGs, but if I don't put them in the game then they'll just be skeleton from the past.
So I put them in anyway.
But I'm sorry, it's only 4 CGs.

That's about it for this report.
I've been sick lately and I have to go out for some events at the end of the month, bad luck.
I hope the game will be ready by the end of April, but I feel like it's going to take a lot of time for bug testing.
This is some great news (Aside from Poring being sick of course). I look forward to playing the completed version of this gem next month. I am very curious about the origins of the castle as well as what will come of MC at the end of his "Training".

4.80 star(s) 40 Votes