4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

Nopedyno

May 20, 2020
I think the download version is wrong. It says 0.4.3 but there´s only the first and second stage, "church and succubus" and the game file size is smaller than the "older versions". Sucks because I spent 3 hours to defeat the boss to see another stage just to be sent back to the main lobby Lol.
If you enjoyed it try to find V0.3.4a it's got the previous levels on it, V0.4.3a was a demo for the final level of the game

zomg92

Feb 18, 2018
Can anybody upload a cheat table for 043a ? i ve been trying to get it work but every time i find the value of hp for infinite life and lock it it keeps changing if i get attacked or smth . Cheers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
I apologize for not following up regarding playing this on a Linux platform. However, I was recently able to find a solution, though I am not entirely sure why it works.

Using "PeaZip", then running the .exe via Wine did the trick. You may at first notice that a window pops up that stays black. Give it a minute or so and the game may play. It works every time for me, but I say "may" as I have no clue if it will work on other Linux platforms. I have done so many modifications to be able to play Windows apps/games that I kind of forgot what they all were. That being said, it's worth a shot if you were in the same boat as me and have Wine (or another app that is intended to play Windows games on Linux).

For Mint (and likely other Linux distros), it is available searching through Software Manager (or your distro's equivalent). PeaZip.

Something about Archive Manager the game does not like when unzipped with it. It also fixed a few other games as well.

Also shout-out to this thread if you happen to find this post and need help playing games on Linux:

https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
So are the enemies from the OP's post in the game? Like, the dolls and whatnot? Or it's still just the succubi priestesses?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .

Progress report (20240225)
1708867308227.png

The Chinese New Year is over, and I'm back to my uninterrupted daily life for the time being.
Let me report on the current state of the game first.

I've finished the final boss battle, which I've been stuck on for a long time.
All that's left to do is the endgame and the integration with the previous version.
As I said before, the game is coming to an end.
Although I've already taken care of the most troublesome parts, I still need time to work on the rest of the game.
There won't be a demo until the full version is completed.

As for the support reward, I will also release the full version of Castle in the same way as Attack it! devil legion.
I was planning to release the serial numbers to the supporters who have achieved the support reward, so that I can do the patch fixes for the game.
However, Castle has been banned from steam, so I can't use the serial number, so this way may not work.
I've heard that itch.io can also give out serial numbers, but I haven't looked into that yet, I'll explain when the game is finished.
Anyway, the game will be available on DLsite and itch.io when it's finished.

Regarding the endings, as I mentioned before, Castle has two endings.
However, I hope that players will realize why there are such endings after playing the game.
I won't divulge this part, so I apologize for the lack of gameplay footage in the recent progress report.
As for the defeat CGs I commissioned earlier, I think I'll still put them in the game, but only the ones I posted earlier.

Whenever I'm wrapping up a game, I'm always in a particularly irritated mood.
Maybe it's because I'm bored when I think of all the things I have to do.
I've been working on the program for a few months now, and I'm in the mood to draw.
I've been completed on the artwork for Castle, including the ending,
I'd like to finish Castle as soon as possible, so I'll wait until I'm done the game.
I'll need at least another month or more to work on the rest of it.
As I've mentioned before, it's pointless to estimate how long it will take to finish.
I can only promise that once the game is finished, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Time really flies, I've just been geeking out for a while and almost two months have passed this year.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Progress report (20240225)
View attachment 3384949

The Chinese New Year is over, and I'm back to my uninterrupted daily life for the time being.
Let me report on the current state of the game first.

I've finished the final boss battle, which I've been stuck on for a long time.
All that's left to do is the endgame and the integration with the previous version.
As I said before, the game is coming to an end.
Although I've already taken care of the most troublesome parts, I still need time to work on the rest of the game.
There won't be a demo until the full version is completed.

As for the support reward, I will also release the full version of Castle in the same way as Attack it! devil legion.
I was planning to release the serial numbers to the supporters who have achieved the support reward, so that I can do the patch fixes for the game.
However, Castle has been banned from steam, so I can't use the serial number, so this way may not work.
I've heard that itch.io can also give out serial numbers, but I haven't looked into that yet, I'll explain when the game is finished.
Anyway, the game will be available on DLsite and itch.io when it's finished.

Regarding the endings, as I mentioned before, Castle has two endings.
However, I hope that players will realize why there are such endings after playing the game.
I won't divulge this part, so I apologize for the lack of gameplay footage in the recent progress report.
As for the defeat CGs I commissioned earlier, I think I'll still put them in the game, but only the ones I posted earlier.

Whenever I'm wrapping up a game, I'm always in a particularly irritated mood.
Maybe it's because I'm bored when I think of all the things I have to do.
I've been working on the program for a few months now, and I'm in the mood to draw.
I've been completed on the artwork for Castle, including the ending,
I'd like to finish Castle as soon as possible, so I'll wait until I'm done the game.
I'll need at least another month or more to work on the rest of it.
As I've mentioned before, it's pointless to estimate how long it will take to finish.
I can only promise that once the game is finished, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Time really flies, I've just been geeking out for a while and almost two months have passed this year.
Thank you for sharing this good news. I can't wait to play the next stage and to see more of the game's lore.

I read that it had been addressed by adding 4 "extra lives"/blankets to that battle. Have you found how to get those blankets? still struggling?
I believe there is a sign in one of the two rooms before the boss that gives you an option to add the 4 extra robes.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game is a joke... I signed for a horny side-scroller, not parkour master 3000.
View attachment 3395315
That corridor is hard as hell. Through trial and error I found there's an easy way around it. If you go back to the wholesome chapel and get rid of the fallen cross. If you do that all the purple bars there will be gone.

when the side scroller dev gets bored and puts 30 minutes worth of parkour
I doubt he realized just how kaizo that was.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017

Progress report (20240310)
1709993714855.png

Recently, someone maliciously reported the creator of patreon and twitter, causing the creator's page to be blocked.
In order to avoid any possible repercussions, I've modified the patreon stuff a bit.
If there's no problem, I'll leave it like this for now.

I've finished ending 1 and I'm working on ending 2.
Basically, I'm just spending time grinding the program.
My hands are numb, but that's what I have to do to finish the game.

This report is mainly to explain the problems with Patreon, and has no effect on the other sponsored pages.
Of course, I don't want to see any problems with Patreon or any of the other sites, after all, they're the ones I've worked so hard on.

That's about it for now, I think the next time I'll get to the integration part of the production.
Programming is really hard on the brain, so I've been updating my twitter a bit less lately.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes