4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

EON_MASTER

Apr 27, 2019
From what I understand: " Poring is making another-new-stage/stage-5 and putting all stages into single game. Last stage will contain Succubus queen from 1st Stage "
NO, hes not making a new stage the game has ended and he is currently making a NEW game, hes considering using old assets but he has to make a NEW game, because steam denied castle of temptation, and he wants to actually produce a game on steam and such

Dec 31, 2021
NO, hes not making a new stage the game has ended and he is currently making a NEW game, hes considering using old assets but he has to make a NEW game, because steam denied castle of temptation, and he wants to actually produce a game on steam and such
That is wrong if you look at his twitter and patron he is still working on the game but he wants to make a new game but he says that he wants to finish castle then work on the new game that's probably going on steam.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Poring is working on an ending for Castle of Temptation. Let it be a whole new stage, a mini stage, a fight, idk. He's working on an ending, that's it. It will probably mean the whole stages merging together into a solid game too. Only time will tell. But no, he hasn't started working on a new game yet.

Alastor Darkwood

Jun 22, 2022
anyone has any tips for an normal mortal t defeat the succubi priestress, even with the 4 extra cloaks its impossible to wait out the 4th stage...im very distraught about it...

Mar 1, 2020
anyone has any tips for an normal mortal t defeat the succubi priestress, even with the 4 extra cloaks its impossible to wait out the 4th stage...im very distraught about it...
Here's a tip: crawl near orbs as much as possible. Also remember what you do and how the fight goes. There's little to no RNG iirc, there was a post w/ a video somewhere in thread.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I havent played this again recently, but i will admit that this final boss was stupid tough. (I havent beat this one either)

Dec 30, 2022
I havent played this again recently, but i will admit that this final boss was stupid tough. (I havent beat this one either)
i have beat it, although it feels like through sheer luck. my only advice is try not to lose your cloak for at least the first 2 attacks, attack 3 isnt that bad IIRC, attack for is bullshit, and the black hole is a matter of juggling to stay on a platform for 30 seconds and praying.

JawaTheHutt

Apr 9, 2018
i could use some help, i've cleared the mother chapel multiple times now but it doesn't unlock any other stage.

Edit: ok tested the older version now, it seems mother chapel isn't even the first stage, lol. so it's a bug in 4.3.

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .
1704915333851.png
Progress report (20240110)

Happy New Year!
As you can see, my homepage has been updated.
This is the cover art that Castle of Temptation will be using from now on.
It's a great picture, but Molij's boobs are a little too big.... Uh-huh.
Hopefully 2024 will be a good start.

I've been slowing down a bit lately, and the programming part is a headache.
Every boss has its own problem that I'm having trouble with.
I'm just going to have to take it one step at a time.
Also, I don't want her to be too hard and have a bunch of people get stuck like in Chapel, but I'd like it to be a little more challenging.
I can only say that it's hard to adjust this part of an action game.
I recently played Noita and Caveblazers during my break, and both of them really made me lose my temper.
The level of difficulty is just too much for me to say.

The end of January will be very close to the Chinese New Year, so the progress report may be suspended 1-2 times.
However, the game's production will continue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little update. Love the new art honestly, fucking rocks.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New progress report on his , and .
View attachment 3250399
Progress report (20240110)

Happy New Year!
As you can see, my homepage has been updated.
This is the cover art that Castle of Temptation will be using from now on.
It's a great picture, but Molij's boobs are a little too big.... Uh-huh.
Hopefully 2024 will be a good start.

I've been slowing down a bit lately, and the programming part is a headache.
Every boss has its own problem that I'm having trouble with.
I'm just going to have to take it one step at a time.
Also, I don't want her to be too hard and have a bunch of people get stuck like in Chapel, but I'd like it to be a little more challenging.
I can only say that it's hard to adjust this part of an action game.
I recently played Noita and Caveblazers during my break, and both of them really made me lose my temper.
The level of difficulty is just too much for me to say.

The end of January will be very close to the Chinese New Year, so the progress report may be suspended 1-2 times.
However, the game's production will continue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little update. Love the new art honestly, fucking rocks.
Agreed on the cover art being a banger. Personally though, I would have preferred the "Boss you" succubus and MC being on the cover. Here's hoping the rest of the game's development starts going more smoothly.

Reactions: Sama変態

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
Following up on my last post:

Anyone know how to get this game to run on Linux? My understanding is that Unity (the engine the game runs on) offers an option for the developer to compile a Linux friendly version. However, I only see Windows downloads for this game. Wine, Lutris and Bottles do not seem to work for this game, or at least I have not found a way to get it to run with those tools.

• Thinking Face

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Following up on my last post:

Anyone know how to get this game to run on Linux? My understanding is that Unity (the engine the game runs on) offers an option for the developer to compile a Linux friendly version. However, I only see Windows downloads for this game. Wine, Lutris and Bottles do not seem to work for this game, or at least I have not found a way to get it to run with those tools.
Do you have wine-mono installed? Searching with your package manager (in caseapt search wine-mono), in should yield this answer.
If you it have, what do the errors look like if you run the game in the terminal? Anything about failing to initialize Mind running something like
Bash:
wine Castle\ of\ Temptation.exe > log.txt
and attaching the resulting file?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 42 Votes