4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

ElGhoulGamer

May 5, 2021
for some reason the characters don't talk or engage in sex when i press the corresponding button... any hints on how to fix this?

Unknown9918

Mar 22, 2020
Alright I think I'm blind.

Version 0.3.4a has a Save folder with TONS of saves in it, right? These are supposedly meant to be used.

So why does it say I have no saves when I open the game? If I make a new save, it overrites one in the folder... but if I then overrite the new 0_0 save with one of the save files from the folder (by making a copy of it) it vanishes and says No Data.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I perhaps stupid? Does anyone have an idea what I might be doing wrong here? I really don't want to have to play through chapters 1 and 2 just to get to the lab all over again...

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Iirc the game version with the gallery is behind a paywall, the free version is without a gallery. (Or the gallery version required a higher tier).
If you miss gallery it's probably because you have the basic version.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 15, 2021
I like this game but ngl, I'm lost as hell. I keep trying to find secrets in the upside down part of the chapel and I keep getting to the most random of places. I cant really tell if the places I get to are meant to be gotten to at that point or if I'm just going nowhere. I managed to somehow get back to the very beginning after trying to find new things. I found a book that I have no idea what to do with. Amazing game, but don't be stupid like me or you'll waste hours of your life falling through the map and getting stuck just to realize there's nothing in the direction you're going. I need a guide for the secrets ngl

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I like this game but ngl, I'm lost as hell. I keep trying to find secrets in the upside down part of the chapel and I keep getting to the most random of places. I cant really tell if the places I get to are meant to be gotten to at that point or if I'm just going nowhere. I managed to somehow get back to the very beginning after trying to find new things. I found a book that I have no idea what to do with. Amazing game, but don't be stupid like me or you'll waste hours of your life falling through the map and getting stuck just to realize there's nothing in the direction you're going. I need a guide for the secrets ngl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PootisPenser76

webSurfer365

Nov 26, 2023
Just asking how do I get the research key in the latest build/update.
I already went to the area where it was mentioned to be located and stacked 3 boxes as instructed(turns out the chandeliers did not have collision for some reason and even if it has I'm not sure if I can jump high enough, probably need 1 more box).

Anyways I found a solution that would allow me to ignore the chandeliers and head up the stairs.
steps:
1.stack 3 boxes near the wall that would lead to the stairs to the research key
2.press esc key to pause while your standing on top of the 3 stacked boxes(for some reason this causes the box to move upwards fast which in turn lifts the player standing on it to move up).
3.once the box and you almost moved high quickly jump on the stairs since gravity would pull the box back down.
4.walk up the stairs then you will see a door(note: for some reason I can't interact with the door, no pop up to press x to enter appeared so I'm stuck).

note: the red circle is supposed to show the box moving upward when I immediately press the esc key

note: Just quickly jump of the box and walk up the stars.

note: I dunno why a pop up/prompt does not appear when I am on the door.

edit: if anyone know how to fix this, pls tell me how to get the research key.

Last edited:

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
okay the chapel has to be changed platforming wise aswell as some other bullshit the cross should be majorly changed as of currently the cross doe jack shit either way all it does is piss you off and waste your time

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
okay the chapel has to be changed platforming wise aswell as some other bullshit the cross should be majorly changed as of currently the cross doe jack shit either way all it does is piss you off and waste your time
The chapel release was actually just a demo, and yes, it needs a lot of balancing. The cross is what makes the purple things appear that make you almost instantly horny. You also need it to open the door sealed with the purple seal.

4.70 star(s) 42 Votes