4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Does anyone have any good tip if not cheat for the first boss ? I get that it's actually pretty easy, but I have very shitty memory issue and I simply can't remember stuff this fast... So it's pretty much not possible to for me to finish (Please don't skill issue me it's actually a freaking pain to me lol)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone have any good tip if not cheat for the first boss ? I get that it's actually pretty easy, but I have very shitty memory issue and I simply can't remember stuff this fast... So it's pretty much not possible to for me to finish (Please don't skill issue me it's actually a freaking pain to me lol)
It's been a while since I tried this game. I remember an arrow highlights when is meant to be pressed, so you don't really need to remember which one to choose. If not, the beginning rounds have very few of them (around five or six) so it should be easy to remember (try thinking on something that resembles what arrows you must hit, instead of the actual arrows). For later rounds, when the one you must press is hidden, I try remembering the first three if possible. Then, before hitting the third, take a look at the remaining ones, so the next hidden one is the next one you should hit, and so on.

Mar 1, 2020
Ehhh... Pause probably works. And make a video on phone for each phase. I think there was also a phase where arrows feel like they'd go reverse, but I guess dev decided to keep his humanity and our sanity, so it gives normal promps instead

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
It's been a while since I tried this game. I remember an arrow highlights when is meant to be pressed, so you don't really need to remember which one to choose. If not, the beginning rounds have very few of them (around five or six) so it should be easy to remember (try thinking on something that resembles what arrows you must hit, instead of the actual arrows). For later rounds, when the one you must press is hidden, I try remembering the first three if possible. Then, before hitting the third, take a look at the remaining ones, so the next hidden one is the next one you should hit, and so on.
Ehhh... Pause probably works. And make a video on phone for each phase. I think there was also a phase where arrows feel like they'd go reverse, but I guess dev decided to keep his humanity and our sanity, so it gives normal promps instead
I'll try those, I remember the thing being timed making record difficult... I'm not sure if it's always the same stuff or, if it's random everytime, but i'll try again so thanks

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
It is so weird coming across games with cut content it can feel like you’re peering into an alternate dimension. With people making references and you seeing screenshots of things that aren’t there even though you have the latest version.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
It is so weird coming across games with cut content it can feel like you’re peering into an alternate dimension. With people making references and you seeing screenshots of things that aren’t there even though you have the latest version.
I'm gonna assume you're talking about latest version being just the chapel, and I'm gonna say that
1698094223432.png

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru
Mar 1, 2020
Reading. Context. "Cut content". Sigh. From what I read, poring mostly separated stages after introducing stairs/inclines/bevels in Chapel stage, and that didn't work well with other stages. Polishing, Bugfixing, Optimizations were buttseggz afterwards, like those always are, and not the gay kind. And people were waiting for another stage for a long time then, someone may give more exact time, I think like 1.5 years

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
I just started playing and notice it's not as top tier as previous flr. like mother's chapel is not really that hype like all of previous floor. also is it just me or I feel like there are no boss in the Mother Chapel.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
My confused guess is, they are talking about flying bat you controlled, and brothel keeper from the previous game. They posted in that thread a little while ago.
No mini devil was the mc that sometimes appeared on stages, isis is poring avatar
Oh okay. I gave the game a download and given how it uses some of the assets from this game I am optimistic about enjoying it. I especially liked seeing the big succubus being there as well.

4.70 star(s) 42 Votes