4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

ThatMintMan

Aug 19, 2017
I can't find the data on Fanbox, but on Patreon Poring is not even remotely close to earning $200k a year, so I doubt it's gonna affect him, not any soon at least.
It's still a problem regardless. Unity basically just said they'll try and change how their pricing structure works and won't recognize prior agreed upon structures. It's not a good look for future use of Unity. They'll change it again, and make it worse. And considering how their response to potential fraudulent installs is "We'll work with you to determine that and fix it. Trust us. Also, trust us that our tools that you have no access to are telling us the right number of installs. Trust us that we're not lying about it to get more money out of you." Nah. It'll affect everyone using Unity. Best to switch off of Unity entirely.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I can't find the data on Fanbox, but on Patreon Poring is not even remotely close to earning $200k a year, so I doubt it's gonna affect him, not any soon at least.
It probably won't affect Poring but that's solely because Steam already fucked him worst the the Stage 3 boss fucked MC with that drilldo.

It's still a problem regardless. Unity basically just said they'll try and change how their pricing structure works and won't recognize prior agreed upon structures. It's not a good look for future use of Unity. They'll change it again, and make it worse. And considering how their response to potential fraudulent installs is "We'll work with you to determine that and fix it. Trust us. Also, trust us that our tools that you have no access to are telling us the right number of installs. Trust us that we're not lying about it to get more money out of you." Nah. It'll affect everyone using Unity. Best to switch off of Unity entirely.
This is accurate. Unity did to their game engine what Wizard's of the Coast did to D&D.

Aug 27, 2019
Hope he will resolve his IRL problems i must admit that Poring is one of the few good devs out there, I also hope that he will add some content for beating that succubus pope.
same. I know this is a pretty strictly-femdom game but I'm praying for some Domination Loss content too

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
dev's having some life problems if their most recent Fanbox post is anything to go by, it might be a bit if it happens at all
Hopefully his life will get better soon. Poring should be as happy as the "Boss yo" succubus seeing MC off to his next boss fight.

Hope he will resolve his IRL problems i must admit that Poring is one of the few good devs out there, I also hope that he will add some content for beating that succubus pope.
Agreed on there needing to be a bonus for outlasting the succu-pope.

As of now, what happens when you "Defeat" her?

HayatoTakeshi

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, this is my first post (yes, in fact it is really my first time writing here xD), I have a question. I found out that the game is in parts recently, I played it about 1 or 2 years ago, and I went to play again and noticed that there was this new Mother Capel stage (ver4.03). I wanted to know if there is a version with all the stages together or if I would have to play separately, I recently downloaded version 3.4a (before writing here) and it has the "initial" 3 stages. Yes, I found out that the game is also in development and that it is clearly not in its final version, I think that's all it is. Thank you for your attention! xD
Note: forgive me for anything ^_^

ShiningTears

Mar 25, 2023
Hi, this is my first post (yes, in fact it is really my first time writing here xD), I have a question. I found out that the game is in parts recently, I played it about 1 or 2 years ago, and I went to play again and noticed that there was this new Mother Capel stage (ver4.03). I wanted to know if there is a version with all the stages together or if I would have to play separately, I recently downloaded version 3.4a (before writing here) and it has the "initial" 3 stages. Yes, I found out that the game is also in development and that it is clearly not in its final version, I think that's all it is. Thank you for your attention! xD
Right now there is no download that contains all 4 stages and its content in a single download. I think we'll only get 1 full download when the full game releases

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Welcome to the community. You chose a great game to be your gateway to coming here. :)

4.70 star(s) 42 Votes