4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
bruh does nobody read the op ?
The older versions are included but it isn't explicitly mentioned that the content is split. Not sure if you can really blame someone for not reading the changelogs, for example some may avoid it due to possible spoilers or because they wouldn't want to read through technical stuff like various fixes and such. Especially if someone were to try the game for the first time, do you really expect them to read through the full changelog?

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
When I run the game it gets stuck on launch and stops responding. Any ideas on how to fix this?
The save fix someone in the thread gave made the game work but it also made everything lag.
I had a loading issue with the game where everything in the previous post was happening.
I had initially downloaded the file a few times from workupload to try and get it to work but each time the same issue occurred.
I downloaded the file from mixdrop and the game worked perfectly fine, I don't know about mega or pixeldrain but mixdrop worked just fine. Maybe the workupload file is corrupted but idk.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The older versions are included but it isn't explicitly mentioned that the content is split. Not sure if you can really blame someone for not reading the changelogs, for example some may avoid it due to possible spoilers or because they wouldn't want to read through technical stuff like various fixes and such. Especially if someone were to try the game for the first time, do you really expect them to read through the full changelog?
Exactly this right here.

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
If they make the effort of posting in the thread with the expectation that somebody else is gonna make the effort of answering them then YES they can be blamed for not doing a quick search in the search bar

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
If they make the effort of posting in the thread with the expectation that somebody else is gonna make the effort of answering them then YES they can be blamed for not doing a quick search in the search bar
That's besides the original point regarding the OP.

Khanguwu

Jan 18, 2023
I cant climate and it the monster keep raped me is this an error (sorry if u dont understand because my grammar bad)

May 20, 2020
i just tested, and i had the same, lets hope this bug gonna be fixed with next version i also notice some animation at the gallery are also broken if you choose "all'

and if someone had a playlist with all music from the game can you share it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i just tested, and i had the same, lets hope this bug gonna be fixed with next version i also notice some animation at the gallery are also broken if you choose "all'

and if someone had a playlist with all music from the game can you share it?
+1 to wanting the link to the playlist, I still need to download the temple ost.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
In the inverted cathedral, make your way to the lounge and then into the room where you can steal panties. Look around and you'll find a secret passage. Grab the item inside that room and head back.
I seem to remember some kind of floor trap that leads to this scene, first time round I didn't fall down and missed it.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
I guess Chapel is gonna leave negative impression on the players and the reason mainly being because people can't wrap the head around level design this time. Poring always does pretty original stuff, but with how BIG the stage is this time, this originality is lost along with what sense of direction the player had. People gonna stress where the f they are and where they have to go instead of enjoying what the stage has to offer. The "twist" theme this time also adds to overall confusion.
Perhaps the stage would better benefit from a linear/compact design (like Dollhouse, which shares a lot in common), have areas consisting of about 5 rooms each with a clear "Rest" area in-between, like "before the boss"-room. Stages before were simpler and more "digestible", this time the H-game twists the brains too much.

DeathSerpent1

Aug 27, 2021
I guess Chapel is gonna leave negative impression on the players and the reason mainly being because people can't wrap the head around level design this time. Poring always does pretty original stuff, but with how BIG the stage is this time, this originality is lost along with what sense of direction the player had. People gonna stress where the f they are and where they have to go instead of enjoying what the stage has to offer. The "twist" theme this time also adds to overall confusion.
Perhaps the stage would better benefit from a linear/compact design (like Dollhouse, which shares a lot in common), have areas consisting of about 5 rooms each with a clear "Rest" area in-between, like "before the boss"-room. Stages before were simpler and more "digestible", this time the H-game twists the brains too much.
this is fair, poring's design choice this time would fit better in a normal platformer or rogue lite game

Dec 30, 2022
While I agree that this stage was massive, I don't think the design was the problem. The problem was is I don't think this level has much, if any, replayability. Let's be honest, this level can take easily upward of 20-25 minutes just by exploring around, even more to account for getting grabbed/having to do tedious parkour. The whole thing leading up to the bossfight has to be some of the most tedious gameplay I've ever played, but it at least looked nice while I was doing it. I gotta say though, I hope that bossfight gets toned down at least a little for the full release, either by making it so your clothes don't vanish after one hit, or making it so the black hole at the end doesn't last 30 fucking seconds. Other than that, solid level.

4.70 star(s) 42 Votes