4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Well, Poring is posting on his twitter sneak peeks of the probably final chapter/level of the castle. Glad to see he will close up the game with an ending!
Well, we can expect this will be the last one. After that, hopefully his new sequel would be an improvement. Provided he knows what he's doing for his future regarding the game platform issue.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
When I run the game it gets stuck on launch and stops responding. Any ideas on how to fix this?
The save fix someone in the thread gave made the game work but it also made everything lag.

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Can we please get a moderator into this thread and clean it up?
I'm getting sick reading all this nonsense.

DeathSerpent1

Aug 27, 2021
just to get the convo back to the game itself, i dont see what else poring can add to the game. we already fought the succubus queen so what else can he add? maybe she becomes a revenge boss.

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
just to get the convo back to the game itself, i dont see what else poring can add to the game. we already fought the succubus queen so what else can he add? maybe she becomes a revenge boss.
well the game kinda died for me after the last year's update with the 3 stages because that was all there was for me
the newest update did not fit my liking and it was too long before you can get to see all animations not to mention bugs and stuff

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Agreed with keeping the politics off the thread. this is the place to discuss Poring, not M*rx lol.

As for Castle of Tempation, what is MC's outfit called? I would like to know what keywords to type in to find one of those on Amazon?

DeathSerpent1

Aug 27, 2021
well the game kinda died for me after the last year's update with the 3 stages because that was all there was for me
the newest update did not fit my liking and it was too long before you can get to see all animations not to mention bugs and stuff
to be fair, the game has bugs in the new version cause it's for testing and the full release isnt out yet. and i dont think the game is fully dead personally, i just dont see what direction it could be heading in. and the stuff happening to poring with steam obviously kinda sucks

Mar 1, 2020
...i dont see what else poring can add to the game...
Huh? I consider all the work done so far very original and artistically rich. I'd be very much looking forward to anything poring would deem worthwhile creating. I personally find H-"choreography" top-notch (esp. "nurse's treatment and lady-doll), the only other game I'd consider as "tasty" is Crimson Keep. Also interesting writing, only other memorable games for me 'd be "Horny elves and moral Orc" and again, Crimson Keep, honorable mention to Fairy tale of Holy Knight Ricca (few striking scenes, but also lot of cliche and filler). CoT is a fulfilling H-game, monolithic :3

Reactions: AHornyLad99

DeathSerpent1

Aug 27, 2021
Huh? I consider all the work done so far very original and artistically rich. I'd be very much looking forward to anything poring would deem worthwhile creating. I personally find H-"choreography" top-notch (esp. "nurse's treatment and lady-doll), the only other game I'd consider as "tasty" is Crimson Keep. Also interesting writing, only other memorable games for me 'd be "Horny elves and moral Orc" and again, Crimson Keep, honorable mention to Fairy tale of Holy Knight Ricca (few striking scenes, but also lot of cliche and filler). CoT is a fulfilling H-game, monolithic :3
not saying the game hasnt been original, it's exceeded expectations for me atleast. but it doesnt feel like this is the end of it yet.

DeathSerpent1

Aug 27, 2021
There's going to be one last update to give the game an ending. After that, CoT will end, and we'll have to wait to see what's Poring next big project.
ending it with the next update doesnt seem like a bad thing to me tbh. i just hope it tops the cathedral cause despite the difficulty, the cutscenes were pretty damn good

Dec 30, 2022
ending it with the next update doesnt seem like a bad thing to me tbh. i just hope it tops the cathedral cause despite the difficulty, the cutscenes were pretty damn good
thats fax tho. i felt like despite how outrageously difficult some parts where, the Chapel was a nice level overall

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There's going to be one last update to give the game an ending. After that, CoT will end, and we'll have to wait to see what's Poring next big project.
I look forward to anything made by Poring but CoT deserved so much better. Damn Steam...

4.70 star(s) 42 Votes