4.60 star(s) 47 Votes
Nov 24, 2017
Steam sucks ass anyway. Just look at the last Skullgirls crap they pulled. Now it's straight up removing reviews too.
What the heck does Steam have to do with any of this? This is the developer's choice.

Steam is a service. And it is being heavily monitored and monetized. There's literally no criticism and politics allowed there anymore. Which is funny, because ESG is making sure that a lot of new products are made political.
Ah, you are one of "those". Oops, my bad.

May 28, 2020
What the heck does Steam have to do with any of this? This is the developer's choice.
Exactly. That's the point I'm trying to make.
If it's the developers choice, and people don't like the product anymore, then why does Steam meddle with it's customers and go out of their way to remove/hide their negative reviews with legitimate criticism after the backlash?

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Exactly. That's the point I'm trying to make.
If it's the developers choice, and people don't like the product anymore, then why does Steam meddle with it's customers and go out of their way to remove/hide their negative reviews with legitimate criticism after the backlash?

*Sighs* Steam just keeps getting worse and worse.

BougieReaper

Sep 13, 2022
How do you access levels other than Mother's Chapel? I just started the game, but don't seem to have any other stages, despite there seeming to be more than just the one. Any help?

Dec 30, 2022
Christ bro that spiritual celebration segment was fucking BRUTAL. i think that shit took me like 3 hours to beat, i was not having a good time there LMAO. but, i did it, and it was awful.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes