4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New post on his , and .
1688824666900.png

It's been a month since my last report, and I've been clam lately, so let's talk about what's happened in the meantime.
If you are reading my Twitter, you should know my current situation in general, it's okay if you don't, I'll organize it here.

In fact, the day before last month's report was released, I went to look for a place to settle.
I was so naive to think that I could afford to buy a place that should be a necessity.
After seeing it, it became clear that houses in Taiwan are not for living anymore, but are treated as financial commodities for investment.
In my hometown, the houses built in the past 20 years, I should say apartments or elevator buildings, basically the price of a ping is almost a million.
Take a 20 ping (about 712 sqft) apartment in the city, it costs about 16 million ($530,000).
Even if it is some distance away from the city, it is still about the same price.
Incidentally, the median annual income of the salaried class in Taiwan is about 500,000 ($17,000), and the average is only 670,000 ($22,300).
This is a ridiculous price to pay for housing.
If you want to go to the so-called suburbs, it's really far away and there may not be anything around.
After all, Taiwan is so small, and for someone like me who grew up in the city, it would probably cost me more to choose the suburbs.
If it's a place that doesn't even have internet access, no matter how cheap it is, it won't work, right?

So after a day of looking around I realized I couldn't take it anymore, so after a few days of rest I decided to look for a place to rent first.
I was lucky enough to find a place with enough space, close to my home, convenient living facilities and newly organized.
The monthly rent is 15,000, and the yearly cost including utilities is about 200,000 (US$6,500).
Even if I rent for a hundred years, it's still cheaper than buying a house with a 30-year mortgage, and I can leave whenever I want.
When you buy a house, you have to live and die with your house.
And the quality of life will decline, the pressure of life will become very heavy, which is not what I want.
Especially since I was on the verge of a mental limit at the time and fortunately didn't make an unwise choice.
In my opinion, people who buy houses nowadays are either people with too much money or crazy people.
In terms of housing, these houses should not be so expensive and do not have the value.
I'm not going to squander my money freely, and I'm not going to throw it into a stinking gutter.

So on June 12, I moved out and spent some time adjusting to the day and night disruptions and the near collapse of my mind and body.
Although I can't say I've adjusted now, but at least it's better now.
Finally have in the "rest" feeling.
The next half of the year I will slowly find the pace of my life, in the production of games in the past few years I just ignored this, which led to the current unstable state of mind and body.

This is how my life has been going lately.

Next, I will talk about the "Castle of Temptation".

I did say on Twitter that I was going to give Castle of Temptation an ending, but I never mentioned it here.
Although I'm hesitant, I think it's time to end Castle of Temptation.
A level takes up to a year and a half to produce, which is a considerable mental burden for me.
Some people say that drawing a doujinshi is like running a sprint, which can be done in a few weeks, while a comic book series is like running a marathon, where you have to keep drawing and running.
To me, making Castle of Temptation is probably like running a super marathon, and running until your legs break.
The time spent on this kind of production is longer than the other, and it is very unhealthy and mentally stressful.
And after confirming that Castle of Temptation is not available on steam, I think there is no way to let more people see this game in how to do it.
As for the reason why steam is so important, I have mentioned it before.
As long as your game is on the first page for a day, you will get much more exposure than other sites.
For those who do H games, this is a unique opportunity to get exposure, and once you lose it, it's hard to get exposure again.
That's why I say that steam is very important right now, because there may not be such an opportunity someday.

I'm grateful that it's because of Castle of Temptation that I've been able to continue making games up until now.
I also finished all the levels listed in the Castle of Temptation poll at the beginning.
Therefore, I must let Castle of Temptation have a complete end.
So I expect to add at least 6 H scenes and a boss battle.
And combine the previous levels with the chapel to make a complete game.

Yes, Castle of Temptation is coming to an end.
But this end is only temporary, there will be a new game to inherit the world view of Castle of Temptation to continue the story.
And I will continue to draw the dot animations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a long ride fellas, but this game is coming to an end. Will keep you updated on the upcoming final updates. Can't wait for his next works. Love you all.

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
New post on his , and .
View attachment 2754133

It's been a month since my last report, and I've been clam lately, so let's talk about what's happened in the meantime.
If you are reading my Twitter, you should know my current situation in general, it's okay if you don't, I'll organize it here.

In fact, the day before last month's report was released, I went to look for a place to settle.
I was so naive to think that I could afford to buy a place that should be a necessity.
After seeing it, it became clear that houses in Taiwan are not for living anymore, but are treated as financial commodities for investment.
In my hometown, the houses built in the past 20 years, I should say apartments or elevator buildings, basically the price of a ping is almost a million.
Take a 20 ping (about 712 sqft) apartment in the city, it costs about 16 million ($530,000).
Even if it is some distance away from the city, it is still about the same price.
Incidentally, the median annual income of the salaried class in Taiwan is about 500,000 ($17,000), and the average is only 670,000 ($22,300).
This is a ridiculous price to pay for housing.
If you want to go to the so-called suburbs, it's really far away and there may not be anything around.
After all, Taiwan is so small, and for someone like me who grew up in the city, it would probably cost me more to choose the suburbs.
If it's a place that doesn't even have internet access, no matter how cheap it is, it won't work, right?

So after a day of looking around I realized I couldn't take it anymore, so after a few days of rest I decided to look for a place to rent first.
I was lucky enough to find a place with enough space, close to my home, convenient living facilities and newly organized.
The monthly rent is 15,000, and the yearly cost including utilities is about 200,000 (US$6,500).
Even if I rent for a hundred years, it's still cheaper than buying a house with a 30-year mortgage, and I can leave whenever I want.
When you buy a house, you have to live and die with your house.
And the quality of life will decline, the pressure of life will become very heavy, which is not what I want.
Especially since I was on the verge of a mental limit at the time and fortunately didn't make an unwise choice.
In my opinion, people who buy houses nowadays are either people with too much money or crazy people.
In terms of housing, these houses should not be so expensive and do not have the value.
I'm not going to squander my money freely, and I'm not going to throw it into a stinking gutter.

So on June 12, I moved out and spent some time adjusting to the day and night disruptions and the near collapse of my mind and body.
Although I can't say I've adjusted now, but at least it's better now.
Finally have in the "rest" feeling.
The next half of the year I will slowly find the pace of my life, in the production of games in the past few years I just ignored this, which led to the current unstable state of mind and body.

This is how my life has been going lately.

Next, I will talk about the "Castle of Temptation".

I did say on Twitter that I was going to give Castle of Temptation an ending, but I never mentioned it here.
Although I'm hesitant, I think it's time to end Castle of Temptation.
A level takes up to a year and a half to produce, which is a considerable mental burden for me.
Some people say that drawing a doujinshi is like running a sprint, which can be done in a few weeks, while a comic book series is like running a marathon, where you have to keep drawing and running.
To me, making Castle of Temptation is probably like running a super marathon, and running until your legs break.
The time spent on this kind of production is longer than the other, and it is very unhealthy and mentally stressful.
And after confirming that Castle of Temptation is not available on steam, I think there is no way to let more people see this game in how to do it.
As for the reason why steam is so important, I have mentioned it before.
As long as your game is on the first page for a day, you will get much more exposure than other sites.
For those who do H games, this is a unique opportunity to get exposure, and once you lose it, it's hard to get exposure again.
That's why I say that steam is very important right now, because there may not be such an opportunity someday.

I'm grateful that it's because of Castle of Temptation that I've been able to continue making games up until now.
I also finished all the levels listed in the Castle of Temptation poll at the beginning.

But this end is only temporary, there will be a new game to inherit the world view of Castle of Temptation to continue the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a long ride fellas, but this game is coming to an end. Will keep you updated on the upcoming final updates. Can't wait for his next works. Love you all.
I am happy supporting this amazing Dev - he deserves the love.

Feb 4, 2023

Holy, he's still gonna push through and finish it? What an absolute chad of a creator

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
May 20, 2020
I'm going to add this, and no, I don't add the same succubus twice. One is a doll, and the other is real. That's also why I added two versions of the blond doll, they are different enough to be considered as two characters. (one hand tentacle inside her mouth)

list gonna be removed for a few minute until i fit this

edit: tierlist is back :

(still looking for a save with free mode unlocked for all level to have better images because sometime with gallery it's not easy to get a good screen)

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 9, 2020
yo just want to know was there anything added after the stage with the 3 routes?
i played this game back when the doll house was added and then i saw a teaser for the stage after it
but i broke my phone and it took me a long time to get my account back
i just care about seeing images so that i can draw so if anyone is so kind as to post or give me a link to find images about what came out i'll be really greatfull

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
yo just want to know was there anything added after the stage with the 3 routes?
i played this game back when the doll house was added and then i saw a teaser for the stage after it
but i broke my phone and it took me a long time to get my account back
i just care about seeing images so that i can draw so if anyone is so kind as to post or give me a link to find images about what came out i'll be really greatfull
took me a second, Mothers Chapel came out. I think now we are just waiting for the game to actually come out.

Reactions: jony1212254855

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm going to add this, and no, I don't add the same succubus twice. One is a doll, and the other is real. That's also why I added two versions of the blond doll, they are different enough to be considered as two characters. (one hand tentacle inside her mouth)

(still looking for a save with free mode unlocked for all level to have better images because sometime with gallery it's not easy to get a good screen)
Big thank you for making this Tierlist. I just completed mine a moment ago. Also, I just now noticed your avatar. It looks 20 percent cooler /)

my-image.png

HGameEnjoyer69420

Nov 1, 2021

big thanks for making a list

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I hope the dev won't remain as obsessed with Steam as before, like exposure may be nice, but you can't try to brute force content onto a platform which repeatedly denied it when no changes to said content was made which removes or edits content which is not allowed. Unless the dev makes changes to the game it won't change the outcome, there should be alternatives to Steam for the unedited version whereas the Steam version would be adjusted to exclude the content or disable it until a patch is applied (or the patch would include said content).

May 28, 2020
I hope the dev won't remain as obsessed with Steam as before, like exposure may be nice, but you can't try to brute force content onto a platform which repeatedly denied it when no changes to said content was made which removes or edits content which is not allowed. Unless the dev makes changes to the game it won't change the outcome, there should be alternatives to Steam for the unedited version whereas the Steam version would be adjusted to exclude the content or disable it until a patch is applied (or the patch would include said content).
Steam sucks ass anyway. Just look at the last Skullgirls crap they pulled. Now it's straight up removing reviews too.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes