4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Apparently, this scene in the gallery is bugged. not only that you cant access it, it locked the mc in place and you cant move him anywhere. you can still pause and exit the gallery tho. Screenshot 2023-06-15 233139.png

DeathSerpent1

Aug 27, 2021
also agreed, worst case of coombrain ive seen... then again cant say too much on that front had some derptasitc moments of my own such as botching puzzles in such mannors they need the price is right horn and willy wonka at the same time.
this forum and the circumstances in which people visit it turns their braincells into a rubber glove

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Darcell M'Avis

Dec 15, 2022
really don't know how to beat this boss at Mother's Chapel, the orbs are so hard to avoid, plus these sparkle things drive me crazy, any tips?

Mar 1, 2020
really don't know how to beat this boss at Mother's Chapel, the orbs are so hard to avoid, plus these sparkle things drive me crazy, any tips?
My thoughts were kinda like that on my first attempt, but then I decided to go to sleep after exploring the Chapel for a day and to try tomorrow with a fresh head. Then magic happened: I used brain and BAM - Boss done. There is no RNG afaik for the fight, it all depends on what you do. Tips: remember what you are doing for each phase, run threadmill on the platform for black hole. More tips and maybe a video somewhere in this area of the thread

Darcell M'Avis

Dec 15, 2022
My thoughts were kinda like that on my first attempt, but then I decided to go to sleep after exploring the Chapel for a day and to try tomorrow with a fresh head. Then magic happened: I used brain and BAM - Boss done. There is no RNG afaik for the fight, it all depends on what you do. Tips: remember what you are doing for each phase, run threadmill on the platform for black hole. More tips and maybe a video somewhere in this area of the thread
Oh yeah, I also found a youtube video on that (it baffles me how it's still up considering it has multiple succubi fucking guys in the background with cum dripping out)! Will probably try tomorrow :)
Honestly my guy the sign in the save room giving you the extra robes is essential. In terms of the orbs you just gotta keep trying until you get used to herding the orbs.
Yeah I noticed the sign and tried to talk to it but then my game softlocked for some reason? Idk whether it's just something broken or my PC giving up on the game (long session by then, first time playing)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Lmao what is that dude on about.. :LOL:
I have no idea... My best guess is that somebody just needs to get milked like the MC in this game.

Congratulations on outlasting the fallen priestess, that was nothing short of impressive.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes