4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018

Noir Aurora

Sep 14, 2021
As someone who hasn't really been paying much attention on this game's development, why was Forbidden Lab controversial ?
Forbidden Lab offered a lot of variety and had a few very specific kinks. It had three different routes with each route having three levels of increasing difficulty. One of them is the Huge Cock route, which gives the MC a painfully huge and heavy cock with matchingly huge balls, slowing him down massively, while also not offering much to do with a cock of that size. The little fairy women would just move away, saying the cock is clearly too huge for them to do anything with it, and the primary enemy of the first HC level was just aphrodisiac gas. In the second level, the MC would need to solve Tetris-ish puzzles while avoiding getting overwhelmed by little tentacle girls that would jump the MC, do some butt play and urethra play to get him to cum, while in the third stage, nasty robot girls would hunt the MC to insert the eggs of those tentacle girls through his urethra into his balls, which is ALMOST unavoidable and results in them hatching inside his balls, which makes him jerk his huge cock off, spitting out both cum and the tentacle girls.

The second path turned the MC into a shota-version of himself - meaning a kid - and while the MC is just a few pixels shorter (in fact, I didn't even notice it at all on my first playthrough), the implication is what threw a few people off. The stages required the MC to maneuver through a small labyrinth of rooms and hallways while trying to avoid robot nurses that bait the MC with their tits, eventually milking the MC while spoiling him. Another enemy is a pretty cool mermaid robot, which would jump out of the background and have a decent sex scene with him on the floor. The third stage has a VR-section, where the MC is in another labyrinth and has to find a way out, constantly being required to dodge some patrolling enemies as well as a time-activated enemy. (iirc) One of the endings shows that the MC can get trapped in VR, getting permanently ridden as shota while laying in a hospital bed, with a nurse telling him that the MC suffers from a terminal illness and the only way to survive is to drain his cum. In reality, the MC is strapped to a milking chair, wearing VR glasses while a masturbator is attached to his cock, ready to drain his cock to store the cum in bottles.

The third path is the probably most controversially seen path which turns the MC into a furry version of himself, where he needs to avoid getting double-teamed by rabbit girls, getting sucked off by sneaky mouse girls, gets hunted by a giant, multi-titted rat woman and during the third level, the MC needs to get through another maze that can possibly send him into a cellar trap, where a giant frog woman unbirths him if he fails to escape the smaller frog/tadpole girls.

Finally, the actual boss of Forbidden Laboratory is a slug-like robot amalgam woman that has plenty of different sex scenes ready for the MC. Among them are a titjob, a blowjob, four rather similar multi-tit-fucks and another unbirth scene, where the MC right before getting stuffed into the slug vagina gets drilled by a drilldo in the butt.

Generally, I myself didn't like some parts of it, but honestly, it's just fair since there are a lot of fetishes out there, and there are probably a lot of people who appreciate the furry part, the unbirthing scenes (altogether with the one from the Level 1 boss) and the urethra stuff/butt play. I think Castle of Temptation could have used a few more blowjob scenes, sex scenes utilizing the huge cock part of Forbidden Laboratory (like the factory ending, chef's kiss!) and I found there could have been done a lot more with the bondage section in Mother's Chapel (hence the fan-arts I made earlier with the MC becoming a leather-clad incubus chained to the walls, serving as cum dispenser, or the one of a demon girl blowing him), but I think the game offers really a lot, especially if you keep the secret sections of each level in mind. And I think the more abstract fetishes in Forbidden Laboratory and, actually similarly, in Mother's Chapel, too, are quite well integrated into the game as optional pathways, so people are not forced to play through certain H-scenes at all.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What do the white panties in the Chapel do?

Also, does anyone know the names of the music used for the Laboratory and Chapel stages?

Apr 8, 2021
poring definitely did not play test this and it shows:whistle::FacePalm:
i've been trying the boss for about an hour and half and i can not get past phase 4, so i give up

EDIT
I made a cheat table for this version of the game, i'm not well versed in CE so it's not the best, it gives you infinite health, i could not figure out excitement / cum control (thank you DarkLabs02 i used your steps to make this)

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
EDIT
I made a cheat table for this version of the game, i'm not well versed in CE so it's not the best, it gives you infinite health, i could not figure out excitement / cum control (thank you DarkLabs02 i used your steps to make this)
Sadly due to how memory scrambling works this will likely not work between different times booting up the game.

Without any use of "mono dissection", "pointermap generation" or scripts you would need to scan and lock the values between each play.
Good effort tho, whether it works or not. Don't be discouraged.

Since i found the user potentially has multiple "health bars" i haven't given much more time into finding the values.
There's a health bar, a cum bar and maybe a "number of times you have cum and will die" the last of which i havent properly pinned down yet.

Due to the type of dev this is, i wouldn't doubt this "value" isn't actually a value but is instead a scripted death sequence depending on the animation used.
Either way i can see a way around it. Maybe a way to force escape animations, shouldnt be too hard for someone with more knowledge than myself.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
What do the white panties in the Chapel do?

Also, does anyone know the names of the music used for the Laboratory and Chapel stages?
Other than unlock a couple of H scenes, I think it's just one of the easter eggs for completing it properly, either that or a reward for getting one of the keys, not sure to be honest I don't remember it having a function to find anything else though.
Not sure on the music name dude... Keep hunting those sexy succubae

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
poring definitely did not play test this and it shows:whistle::FacePalm:
i've been trying the boss for about an hour and half and i can not get past phase 4, so i give up

EDIT
I dunno, if Poring went though the trouble of adding a sign after your first defeat that grants you 4 clothing drops during the boss, after you read it... That shows he recognized how difficult it was and threw in a life line, even if the sign does call you a stupid dick in the process lol

Apr 19, 2022
That chapel boss is hard as hell, that being said does anyone know if the song has been put on YouTube?
P.S. is there a reason this download only has the newest area?

Last edited:

Hiahai

Dec 29, 2020
well according the the post above about Poring plan, i think 0.4.3 alpha is the final version we can get
sadly yeah, all the best to him till he's settled enough to start working on the game again
That chapel boss is hard as hell, that being said does anyone know if the song has been put on YouTube?
P.S. is there a reason this download only has the newest area?
AFAIK it was split because the stage was too buggy. idk the exact detail, maybe he separate it to isolate the stage so it's easier to fix?

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
This type of game always leaves me wishing there was a gallery or smt with at least zoomed in scenes ;/

webb2022

Jul 29, 2022
This type of game always leaves me wishing there was a gallery or smt with at least zoomed in scenes ;/
I don't think you've read enough of this thread man. There are 3 full stages completed all with gallery available to view. The most recent download on 0.4.3a also has a gallery for the 4th stage.

Reactions: Godaooo

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
I don't think you've read enough of this thread man. There are 3 full stages completed all with gallery available to view. The most recent download on 0.4.3a also has a gallery for the 4th stage.
that's great to hear! I played this very long ago, and some other similar games recently. Just saw the thread of this one again now and thought of that hahah

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Haven't downloaded this yet, but I'm definitely watching it. Is the plan to add the new chapel level to the other levels once it is done, and then have whatever the next level is be a standalone until it's complete, repeat until game is done? I just found this game today, and don't know how the other levels were handled, so I figured I'd ask. 3,335 posts is a bit much to comb through for a game I'm not sure I'm even interested in...

• Hey there
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes