and worst of all LORE
less furry and more a feral as in dog not anthro

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Poring posted this on his Fanbox today in case anyone is interested:
Next plan
June 5th, 2023 16:38・All users
I will take a break for a while, I am not sure how long, but there are some things that must be done in this time.

First of all, I am sorry that the production of the Chapel took so long than I expected and the first version was very unstable.
I can only say that the long production time and the unpredictable situation happened during this period, which made me a bit exhausted physically and mentally.

Next I have listed a few things to do during this break:

1. Moving
This is the most important thing during this break. The interference from my family has seriously affected my spirit.
I had to find a new place to live to continue to work.
I won't do anything else until this is done.
I'm not sure how long this will take, but this break is mainly for that purpose.

In fact, I should have done it earlier, but I didn't want to delay the production of the chapel, so I wanted to say I would do it when the chapel was finished.
The result seems to be that it will take more time.
Anyway, I'll let you know if anything happens, or follow my Twitter.

2. Put a mini game on steam
This is something I will do only after I move.
Now steam has told me that Castle of Temptation is not available on Steam, but I don't want to let all my hard work on this game be buried.
So after that I will hire a programmer to work with me and try to do a different game and release it on steam.
As for the H content of the mini-game, it will be the same as Castle of Temptation, so there should be no additional H content.
I hope this game will be completed and released on steam.

3. Reorganizing the project
Because of steam, I had to rethink Castle of Temptation.
Anyway, it should take some time before I think about it, but things change so quickly.
Maybe one day steam won't accept H-games anymore, or maybe the sponsoring site brought me trouble again.
Anyway, it is time to make some changes, because a stage takes me more than a year to make, it's really a big mental burden for me.
After the move, I will think about how this part should be handled.

The above is probably what I'll be doing for the rest of the year, the main thing is to move.
By the time you read this post, I should be looking for a place to live.
I want to be able to do this in one step, so I want to buy a place where I can live for a long time, it will take me a lot of time to find out.
Especially in Taiwan, no matter where in the city, as long as it's a place to live, it's very expensive.
It's not a price that the salaried employee can afford.
But I still want it, so I have to spend more time to find out what I want.
Maybe there is no result, but I will give myself some time anyway.
If I can't find a place I want to live in the rest time, then I will choose to rent out an apartment first.
In any case, it's time to leave my current place.

That's about it, I hope I can handle the move.
Thanks to all the sponsors, I'll keep creating.
This is completely understandable. Poring has been making a great game for us and has continued development in spite of everything that's going on in his life currently and that's on top of Steam pulling a Patreon.

woof woof probabbly
Woof woof? I'm pretty sure you mean ding ding ding.

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
I see that there is an option to start from any room now. So somebody told the dev it's a fucking chore and that's how they solved it. Nah, not a good look.

Reactions: DarkLabs02

Coomerbrain69

May 7, 2019
there was all kinds of stuff in the lab

-turning into a furry
-genital expansion
-turning into a child (you just get like 2-3 inches shorter i think
-super vagina monster
-coke rabbits
-i dunno bondage and pegging? it's been a while

and worst of all LORE
the dick growth section was a huge missed opportunity imo

Reactions: DarkLabs02

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
I see that there is an option to start from any room now. So somebody told the dev it's a fucking chore and that's how they solved it. Nah, not a good look.
Kind of agree with everything you said but free room sounds very appreciated for the current state of the game. I'm redownloading it now, all I wanted was the gallery and I consider free room a very nice bonus if it means I get to see everything ingame outside the gallery without the hassle of performing pixel perfect operations (and the distance between saves as you said).

I had no problems completing the previous 3 levels but I have not even really attempted this one. Both being very busy with things and the sheer "difficulty"-pixel jumping and the fact I find it completely boring / this kind of gameplay/platforming isn't really for me. I just want more interesting events and H-scenes.

I more fun with Drain Mansion somehow even though it got very difficult in some places (secret kunoichi dungeon and final boss) to where I completed it but I really don't like repeating those sections.

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
man that boss fight is something truely masochistic. dodge the homing flying orbs while dodging the stunlock aoes, oh and the homing missles start coming super out of sync toward the end. its like maleina but worse
You must pray to the two penises

Bigbootylatina

Feb 18, 2023
Can a yone help me,i downloaded the game from here,from f95 zone,when i enter the game it works fine but the only level i get acces to is mother chapel,i know there are 2 more but i cant get acces to them,is there another site i need to download the game from pr did i do something wrong,please help me it would be much apreciated.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Man fuck the church boss, the lab boss was fun. This one just suck
It is really hard but did you read the sign after the first attempt? If gives you 4 additional clothing pick ups whilst fighting the boss. I still found it hard but just about doable with that. Alternatively there's a video guide a few pages back.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
May 10, 2020
Can a yone help me,i downloaded the game from here,from f95 zone,when i enter the game it works fine but the only level i get acces to is mother chapel,i know there are 2 more but i cant get acces to them,is there another site i need to download the game from pr did i do something wrong,please help me it would be much apreciated.
When creating the chapel, the rest of the levels were accidentally destroyed.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
While playing the older version/levels, i cant help but point out how... empty the chapel is. Massive expansive empty area.
Ironically the chapel also had/has a good deal of bugs, both mechanically and visually.

DC9

May 5, 2017
It is really hard but did you read the sign after the first attempt? If gives you 4 additional clothing pick ups whilst fighting the boss. I still found it hard but just about doable with that. Alternatively there's a video guide a few pages back.
thx for informing me, but the fact it even exist shows how bs the boss mechanic is, like fuck i understand if it rampts up at the later phase but the first phase was already a bitch to avoid the lines

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
For Poring? Gladly.

Support Poring, if you have a few dollars to give, send it to him - the guy deserves every ounce of our support - there are very few people as genuine and monster girl aficionado like him.
*Clears throat*

OOOOOOOOOH Well of course.. most def agree with this! 100%

*Continues to try and not stare at the circular rotation as drool was wiped up*

T-thank you for repeating yourself kind s-soul! :3

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kinrad

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
holy shit that was a a thing? i was trying to no hit the fight till the last part coz i cuddent survive the out of sync orbs

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes