4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Hiahai

Dec 29, 2020
CoT ver 0.4.3a:
Mega
nice
after seeing through the gallery, i can say that there is no scene of actual sex of confession room:

And also these scene too:
View attachment 2676153

And also the scene where MC become a box with his dick point out
Well after seeing all the scene, the best scene to me is still big sis succubus scene, the 1st half of course
not yet at least, there's already a key to open the confession room though it's only obtainable through save editing and doesn't do anything as of yet
be patient, he's still far from finished with the chapel stage yet lol

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
after seeing through the gallery, i can say that there is no scene of actual sex of confession room:

View attachment 2676153

Well after seeing all the scene, the best scene to me is still big sis succubus scene, the 1st half of course
That second scene was fan-made.

Katsunee

Feb 12, 2023

View attachment 2676153

what it this? i don't find this at gallery. it's for the next update?

Reactions: Silver Steelclaw

Katsunee

Feb 12, 2023
thanks, any if someone still have a 100% safe file for the 0.3.4 a can you post this here? ( with free mode unlocked for all level)

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Poring posted this on his Fanbox today in case anyone is interested:
Next plan
June 5th, 2023 16:38・All users
I will take a break for a while, I am not sure how long, but there are some things that must be done in this time.

First of all, I am sorry that the production of the Chapel took so long than I expected and the first version was very unstable.
I can only say that the long production time and the unpredictable situation happened during this period, which made me a bit exhausted physically and mentally.

Next I have listed a few things to do during this break:

1. Moving
This is the most important thing during this break. The interference from my family has seriously affected my spirit.
I had to find a new place to live to continue to work.
I won't do anything else until this is done.
I'm not sure how long this will take, but this break is mainly for that purpose.

In fact, I should have done it earlier, but I didn't want to delay the production of the chapel, so I wanted to say I would do it when the chapel was finished.
The result seems to be that it will take more time.
Anyway, I'll let you know if anything happens, or follow my Twitter.

2. Put a mini game on steam
This is something I will do only after I move.
Now steam has told me that Castle of Temptation is not available on Steam, but I don't want to let all my hard work on this game be buried.
So after that I will hire a programmer to work with me and try to do a different game and release it on steam.
As for the H content of the mini-game, it will be the same as Castle of Temptation, so there should be no additional H content.
I hope this game will be completed and released on steam.

3. Reorganizing the project
Because of steam, I had to rethink Castle of Temptation.
Anyway, it should take some time before I think about it, but things change so quickly.
Maybe one day steam won't accept H-games anymore, or maybe the sponsoring site brought me trouble again.
Anyway, it is time to make some changes, because a stage takes me more than a year to make, it's really a big mental burden for me.
After the move, I will think about how this part should be handled.

The above is probably what I'll be doing for the rest of the year, the main thing is to move.
By the time you read this post, I should be looking for a place to live.
I want to be able to do this in one step, so I want to buy a place where I can live for a long time, it will take me a lot of time to find out.
Especially in Taiwan, no matter where in the city, as long as it's a place to live, it's very expensive.
It's not a price that the salaried employee can afford.
But I still want it, so I have to spend more time to find out what I want.
Maybe there is no result, but I will give myself some time anyway.
If I can't find a place I want to live in the rest time, then I will choose to rent out an apartment first.
In any case, it's time to leave my current place.

That's about it, I hope I can handle the move.
Thanks to all the sponsors, I'll keep creating.

Dec 31, 2021
Next plan
June 5th, 2023 16:38・All users
I will take a break for a while, I am not sure how long, but there are some things that must be done in this time.

First of all, I am sorry that the production of the Chapel took so long than I expected and the first version was very unstable.
I can only say that the long production time and the unpredictable situation happened during this period, which made me a bit exhausted physically and mentally.

Next I have listed a few things to do during this break:

1. Moving
This is the most important thing during this break. The interference from my family has seriously affected my spirit.
I had to find a new place to live to continue to work.
I won't do anything else until this is done.
I'm not sure how long this will take, but this break is mainly for that purpose.

In fact, I should have done it earlier, but I didn't want to delay the production of the chapel, so I wanted to say I would do it when the chapel was finished.
The result seems to be that it will take more time.
Anyway, I'll let you know if anything happens, or follow my Twitter.

2. Put a mini game on steam
This is something I will do only after I move.
Now steam has told me that Castle of Temptation is not available on Steam, but I don't want to let all my hard work on this game be buried.
So after that I will hire a programmer to work with me and try to do a different game and release it on steam.
As for the H content of the mini-game, it will be the same as Castle of Temptation, so there should be no additional H content.
I hope this game will be completed and released on steam.

3. Reorganizing the project
Because of steam, I had to rethink Castle of Temptation.
Anyway, it should take some time before I think about it, but things change so quickly.
Maybe one day steam won't accept H-games anymore, or maybe the sponsoring site brought me trouble again.
Anyway, it is time to make some changes, because a stage takes me more than a year to make, it's really a big mental burden for me.
After the move, I will think about how this part should be handled.

The above is probably what I'll be doing for the rest of the year, the main thing is to move.
By the time you read this post, I should be looking for a place to live.
I want to be able to do this in one step, so I want to buy a place where I can live for a long time, it will take me a lot of time to find out.
Especially in Taiwan, no matter where in the city, as long as it's a place to live, it's very expensive.
If I can't find a place I want to live in the rest time, then I will choose to rent out an apartment first.

That's about it, I hope I can handle the move.
Thanks to all the sponsors, I'll keep creating.
Honestly I think he needed this he did the game so fast and made almost no time for him self i love the game but he needs to live his own life not just making a game and staying inside all day I'm glad he is doing this.

Reactions: AHornyLad99

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I don't understand why the dev is so obsessed with Steam, why does it have to be specifically that platform? It may be the best platform for games on PC, if you exclude Discord which is mainly for communicating, but not every game has to be or will ever be available on it (whether it is due exclusivity, technicalities or what they allow on it, the latter which applies here). There should be better alternatives for this type of game, he could also keep it as it is with the support-based system.

Oct 19, 2017
I don't understand why the dev is so obsessed with Steam, why does it have to be specifically that platform? It may be the best platform for games on PC, if you exclude Discord which is mainly for communicating, but not every game has to be or will ever be available on it (whether it is due exclusivity, technicalities or what they allow on it, the latter which applies here). There should be better alternatives for this type of game, he could also keep it as it is with the support-based system.
I believe it's due to it's larger user base. More users=more chances for sales.

Jun 7, 2020

View attachment 2676153

1685946067168.png images (42).jpeg

Last edited:

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
nice

not yet at least, there's already a key to open the confession room though it's only obtainable through save editing and doesn't do anything as of yet
be patient, he's still far from finished with the chapel stage yet lol
well according the the post above about Poring plan, i think 0.4.3 alpha is the final version we can get

succxess1

May 4, 2021
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Noir Aurora

Sep 14, 2021
Awww, only one very short but cool blowjob. Poor MC doesn't get the glorious treat that often. :C

All in all, a cool update, though. Not as crazy and controversial as the Forbidden Lab, which is a plus in my book. The bondage scene is pretty novel, too! I didn't find a lot of the scenes when playing in 0.4.2, so the gallery tells me there is stuff I had no idea about.

The Lounge Event, the titjobs, the bondage trial and the little blowjob are definitely my highlights for Level 4. Especially the Lounge Event - seeing the MC getting absolutely frustrated because he can't cum while being incredibly horny really added some spice!

Good job, Poring! And I hope there is more to cum, after the well-earned break! :giggle:

May 20, 2020
Awww, only one very short but cool blowjob. Poor MC doesn't get the glorious treat that often. :C

All in all, a cool update, though. Not as crazy and controversial as the Forbidden Lab, which is a plus in my book. The bondage scene is pretty novel, too! I didn't find a lot of the scenes when playing in 0.4.2, so the gallery tells me there is stuff I had no idea about.

The Lounge Event, the titjobs, the bondage trial and the little blowjob are definitely my highlights for Level 4. Especially the Lounge Event - seeing the MC getting absolutely frustrated because he can't cum while being incredibly horny really added some spice!

Good job, Poring! And I hope there is more to cum, after the well-earned break! :giggle:

sure, it's a cool stage, i hope it gonna be released with the others stages soon.

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Ladies and gents of this thread... this means only one thing..

Support Poring, if you have a few dollars to give, send it to him - the guy deserves every ounce of our support - there are very few people as genuine and monster girl aficionado like him.

Reactions: Hal8999
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes