4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
the chapel boss is too sweaty for me so i just used cheat engine lol, if only the game doesn't change the address for clothes state/hp/cum gauge everytime it's started and if i know how to get pointer address working right i'd share my cheat table here
Did u tried to place a marker for the address in Memory viewer and use the copy to clipboard function to find the correct address faster than scanning for it everytime ? Maybe it should help, I hope

Coomerbrain69

May 7, 2019
I know its to late for that but something really could would have been if you could take holy items from the normal chapel to the upside down chapel and corrupt them there and then going back to the normal chapel to corrupt certain nuns for secret or additional H Scenes to unlock.

For example the one that doesnt notice you and confesses her sins could be corrupted in the presence of the deprivated cross turning on you. That would have been some good interactions and reasons to explore both chapels a bit more then just running from A to B and making it more outstanding/unique.
I do not have twitter so i cant post this to pourings attention but i guess i just wanted to put it out there.

PS: Also for everyone not following pourings twitter posts he said he is still working on the Gallery version and most likely will have one early version out to test on early June together with some talk about the future. Plus he posted an Map of the Chapel today.

View attachment 2660121
cool, didn't notice that hidden room in the hall of chandeliers

Hiahai

Dec 29, 2020
Did u tried to place a marker for the address in Memory viewer and use the copy to clipboard function to find the correct address faster than scanning for it everytime ? Maybe it should help, I hope
well i think i'll just stick to do it manually everytime i play the game, feels a whole lot faster than trying to do pointer address at this point especially since i only play the game every once in a while
Well dumb question I think but till the game was made through Unity, did u tried the Mono dissector already ?

View attachment 2663033
first time i hear it, idk how to use it honestly

Last edited:

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
any news on the official version guys, since there is no progress update so i have no idea how is the progress so far

Icognito69

Nov 18, 2022
sorry but the sorcerers of this forum have not yet found a way to conjure updates that don't exist
Well Technically there is Poring released the alpha version of the gallery he was talking about on twitter a few days ago. That said he stated that this will be a patreon release to test out for patreon subs to see how its working beforehand.
The current alpha version is not bugfree as of right now dialouges can get you stuck he needs to investigate first.
Furthermore he talks about that he will make a reality check on Sunday how high the problems etc... are since he wont be able to escape from it.

So we most likely will get more info then.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Oh yeah new update came out yesterday lol. Time to test this gallery out :devilish:
New update on his , and .

1685785312373.png

※V0.4.3a Patch notes

New Contents
-Add Gallery mode and Free mode
-Free mode can directly use when selecting the stage

※V0.4.3 Patch notes

Content changes
-A new save point between the Chapel and the Fallen Chapel
-Shortened performance time for re-fighting the BOSS

Bug fixes
-Fixed the bug you will stuck in the floor
-Fix not recording the stage data after clear the stage
-Other detail fixes

Please move the save folder in the old version to the new version to continue the game with the previous record.

If there are no big problems with this version, I will release the future plans in a few days.

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
i do find it funny that if you cheat infinite health and get your nuts blown out they talk like you passed out or given up and then you just stand right back up again like everything was fine, especially the pre-bossfight girl. she shit talks you and you're just standing there like "c-can i get another round a that?"

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes