4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
sounds like a bit of a skill issue bro, this boss is definitely doable. slightly unbalanced yes but doable if you know how manipulate where the projectiles will go
Also pressing the sign before you enter the room, where it says "do you want help", that gives 4 extra sets of clothing after calling you a "stupid dick" lol. Without that it would be ridiculously hard.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
i didnt know the sign does that lol
Yeah it took me a while to notice it. After going back to it, the sign's not there when you first arrive, then after your first defeat it appears.
I'm not feeling to enthused about doing it without that sign though... If there was an extra scene for it maybe.
It's a shame this game's not going to be finished, there's some great animations in it so far. Steam allowed his first game, and various other similar H-games, so I'm not sure what made them change their tune, sucks though.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Yes. He's working on it, on the gallery, and on everything but with a more chill pace.
Oh cool, that's good to hear. Fair enough though. I'll be sure to buy it if it does get finished. Does he have a support page I can throw him a bit of cash on?

XxxeexxX

Nov 26, 2022
So ive downloaded the file on MEGA and its *only* the holy chapel stage, none of the others. Not the doll house nor the forbidden library. So I thought maybe I had to clear the stage to get the rest but nope, same thing. So then I tried maybe downloading it from a different downloader, which still didnt work.

I really wanna access the rest of the game but I have no clue what im doing wrong, Ive seen others with the same problem but no ones helped them so I would really appreciate some help.

Oh and this is the 0.4.2 version im talking about.

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
So ive downloaded the file on MEGA and its *only* the holy chapel stage, none of the others. Not the doll house nor the forbidden library. So I thought maybe I had to clear the stage to get the rest but nope, same thing. So then I tried maybe downloading it from a different downloader, which still didnt work.

I really wanna access the rest of the game but I have no clue what im doing wrong, Ive seen others with the same problem but no ones helped them so I would really appreciate some help.

Oh and this is the 0.4.2 version im talking about.
It's been answered before, next time search harder. In fact, look at the conversation *right above* your comment

This is still just a bugfixing early access version for patrons and includes only the church stage. The next version should have the other stages plus some fixes for this stage as well

Hiahai

Dec 29, 2020
the chapel boss is too sweaty for me so i just used cheat engine lol, if only the game doesn't change the address for clothes state/hp/cum gauge everytime it's started and if i know how to get pointer address working right i'd share my cheat table here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyway does anyone have guides for all the secret stuff (how to trigger a secret event/sex scenes/etc) for the latest version and the 0.3.4a version? i know 0.3 have gallery but i kinda want to play the game not just opening the gallery to rub one out

Icognito69

Nov 18, 2022
I know its to late for that but something really could would have been if you could take holy items from the normal chapel to the upside down chapel and corrupt them there and then going back to the normal chapel to corrupt certain nuns for secret or additional H Scenes to unlock.

For example the one that doesnt notice you and confesses her sins could be corrupted in the presence of the deprivated cross turning on you. That would have been some good interactions and reasons to explore both chapels a bit more then just running from A to B and making it more outstanding/unique.
I do not have twitter so i cant post this to pourings attention but i guess i just wanted to put it out there.

PS: Also for everyone not following pourings twitter posts he said he is still working on the Gallery version and most likely will have one early version out to test on early June together with some talk about the future. Plus he posted an Map of the Chapel today.

1685403148989.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes