4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
The developer said that he would drop the game after the release of this level, since the hopes for a Steam release did not materialize. Most likely he finished the level because he promised to finish its development and now he doesn't care anymore.
He does care wtf. He's just tired as hell. Developing this last level with his state of mind, which was shit because of all the trouble steam gave him, did really get him on the edge. He delivered the level even tho he thought of quitting developing it quite many times. Until the game releases as a whole he's probably gonna get a well deserved rest. Yes, the ver. was buggy, but holy shit give the man some time to rest, he's fixing all he can. The version was only for supporters to play and test, as it's always been. The polished ver. will probably come out with the other 3 levels and the gallery as a whole game, but be patient, he's just one person. One really tired person.

Mar 1, 2020
Hey, Sama (and anybody whos interested), I recall you mentioning Boss-yo girl by name.
Molij is the blond succubus you meet before every boss.
And today I looked into 0.41 savefile. I recall there was line like "MoliJ_Hint" value. Capital J. And I had an idea that Boss-yo may be Stage 1 Boss's daughter (cuz they're blondes). Like loli-Molly Junior or smth, and so 1st Boss name could be Moli. Thoughts? and may I also ask where you have first learned her name? Molij is a cool name imo

Jul 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the "Mother's Cross", "Cross of Depravity", "Researcher's Key" and "item needed to dispel the magic barrier"? If anyone can truthfully provide an answer on how to get these three things then i'd greatly appreciate it. ^-^

I'm using the v4.1 of the Mother's Chapel, in case you're wondering.

EDIT: Apparently the Mother's Cross is gained when the Head Priest (the one with the initially-closed eyes and large golden staff) gives it to you when you ask for her blessing,

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the "Mother's Cross", "Cross of Depravity", "Researcher's Key" and "item needed to dispel the magic barrier"? If anyone can truthfully provide an answer on how to get these three things then i'd greatly appreciate it. ^-^

I'm using the v4.1 of the Mother's Chapel, in case you're wondering.

EDIT: Apparently the Mother's Cross is gained when the Head Priest (the one with the initially-closed eyes and large golden staff),
Ugh you fuckers never use the search function, do you?

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
There is a fine line between challenging and straight up annoying and there is no better way to describe this fucking boss, like holy shit i get it this level is supposed to be difficulty 2 star but gahdamm wtf was Poring thinking, miss me with that geometry dash looking ass level before the boss room make the fucking levels less annoying, also this stage is trash, you can straight up ignore any enemy and clear the stage in 2 minutes then you find out there is a boss and lose 4 hours trying to reach it and defeat it, also the bugs were fucking bad this time around.

Pov:What the evil priest see after the 53th time i get defeated

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Hey, Sama (and anybody whos interested), I recall you mentioning Boss-yo girl by name.

And today I looked into 0.41 savefile. I recall there was line like "MoliJ_Hint" value. Capital J. And I had an idea that Boss-yo may be Stage 1 Boss's daughter (cuz they're blondes). Like loli-Molly Junior or smth, and so 1st Boss name could be Moli. Thoughts? and may I also ask where you have first learned her name? Molij is a cool name imo
Yeah Molij is the name Poring gave her. Got it from asking him because I really liked the character. She was supposed to have a big role on the final level of the castle too, and she will be in his next game. That's all I know about her.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Yeah Molij is the name Poring gave her. Got it from asking him because I really liked the character. She was supposed to have a big role on the final level of the castle too, and she will be in his next game. That's all I know about her.
Hmm, this will be interesting to see if she'll retaliate once the hero have fucked her many times before moving on to the next phase of the level. I always love that blonde succubus, hot to have sex with, especially vaginal.

8th tab Save with Researcher Key, Brown Confessionary Key, Panty, Apocrypha, Mother Cross, Reverse cross.
So that's what it's called, Brown Confessionary Key, any idea where to find it? And leads to where?

Mar 1, 2020
So that's what it's called, Brown Confessionary Key, any idea where to find it? And leads to where?
It's not really called that. In savefile it goes "Item_Confession_Key" and to my knowledge, it can only be gained by editing savefile :p , so theres no in-game name for it. But everyone says Brown key, so I called it "Brown Confessionary Key" so people would know what I'm talking about

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Indeed, but... Paradise key does nothing and doesn't show in Items, so there's no difference whether one has it or not, afaik. It is hidden behind a wall one of wall-statues should appear from
We only have the 2nd but not the 1st. As we all know from previous levels, once you acquire all of it, maybe the 2? You gain access to enter the level anywhere, Poring's version of "God Mode".
Me? I commonly do that in Doll House by starting straight into the Doll Room to fuck some girls there.

Apr 26, 2020
There is a fine line between challenging and straight up annoying and there is no better way to describe this fucking boss, like holy shit i get it this level is supposed to be difficulty 2 star but gahdamm wtf was Poring thinking
My thoughts exactly. Has he played the fucking game himself? This boss is not even remotely fair. Four phases that last for fucking ever, getting bombarded with 1 second stunlocks trying to dodge those balls that will FILL THE ENTIRE SCREEN with only your janky ass jump. If you get caught you must redo the entire phase. And don't get me started on those fucking platforming bits either where you have to dodge the areas. If this is a two star then brace yourself for the horrors of what he considers a three star level.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes