4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Yog'Sothoth

Jul 3, 2022
Am I missing something? I did the first stage "Mother's Chapel", cleared it but got nothing, except sent back to the start of the game and it didn't even register that I had cleared the stage, "fine, maybe there's a secret somewhere" I thought, and secrets there were, I found all sorts of things, rooms, the weird Paradise Key that apparently has no purpose for now, a book that allowed me access to a (admittedly very hard) boss fight, but where's the rest of the game? I see no doll house, none of the enemies shown in the cover art besides the succubus sisters... What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: Newton87

Zabzab

Dec 14, 2017
Hi everyone,

Just downloaded version 4.2 and... Well, it doesn't want to start. The exe does launch but all I get is a black screen, within a window. No matter how long I wait (well, within reason, like 5/6 minutes). I tried the other game from the same dev, Attack it, Devil Legion, which works properly.

Anyone has any idea?

Reactions: sergyo_ml

quenty

Jan 31, 2021
Am I missing something? I did the first stage "Mother's Chapel", cleared it but got nothing, except sent back to the start of the game and it didn't even register that I had cleared the stage, "fine, maybe there's a secret somewhere" I thought, and secrets there were, I found all sorts of things, rooms, the weird Paradise Key that apparently has no purpose for now, a book that allowed me access to a (admittedly very hard) boss fight, but where's the rest of the game? I see no doll house, none of the enemies shown in the cover art besides the succubus sisters... What am I doing wrong?
open spoler: other version and download 0.3.4a, newest version only has new level

quenty

Jan 31, 2021
Hi everyone,

Just downloaded version 4.2 and... Well, it doesn't want to start. The exe does launch but all I get is a black screen, within a window. No matter how long I wait (well, within reason, like 5/6 minutes). I tried the other game from the same dev, Attack it, Devil Legion, which works properly.

Anyone has any idea?
you unpacked the folder through the archiver?

Zabzab

Dec 14, 2017
Sounds like some sort of unity scaling issue. Try using this Global_SaveData.sav file. The game should start in full screen, maybe that'll make it work.
My thanks... or rather, half my thanks. I'm almost there with your trick but now, I'm stuck on the loading screen (no, it can't be my computer, the specs are solid). Am I meant to put the save in a special place ?

BellaCiao2049

Jan 23, 2023
where can I find the key that opens the confessional (i.e. the brown key), because I've seen that some people have found it but I don't know where

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
My thanks... or rather, half my thanks. I'm almost there with your trick but now, I'm stuck on the loading screen (no, it can't be my computer, the specs are solid). Am I meant to put the save in a special place ?
Just in the save folder. Try changing the GPU scaling settings in nvidia control panel or whatever amd or intel has.

Sometimes adding cmd arguments helps too:

So make a shortcut of the exe, add something from that list to the end. Try forcing the game to use DX11, DX12 or just test if something helps.

quenty

Jan 31, 2021
Bruh, really? Why's that I have no idea, but thanks for the info
The developer said that he would drop the game after the release of this level, since the hopes for a Steam release did not materialize. Most likely he finished the level because he promised to finish its development and now he doesn't care anymore.

Mar 1, 2020
i have notepad ++. Can you explain to me how to do it? Or share me a save where you have it?
They probably mean changing number next to "Item_Confession_Key" in the beginning(at least for me). And I would rather recommend HxD Hex Editor by Maël Hörz. I think Notepad++ sometimes save hex bytes like 01 02 03 as 00 and breaks shit.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
They probably mean changing number next to "Item_Confession_Key" in the beginning(at least for me). And I would rather recommend HxD Hex Editor by Maël Hörz. I think Notepad++ sometimes save hex bytes like 01 02 03 as 00 and breaks shit.
Does the key actually do anything tho?

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes