4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
before you start the test, from there, go all the way back with your person, there are 3 areas that I think it is not possible to go
and you can have 3 item before the test
View attachment 2617149

View attachment 2617150

1 ) in the same area , no box

View attachment 2617157

2 ) find the girl where it says this text (in the same zone where there is the save to go to seek the key, here it misses a 4th box to go up on the chandelier

View attachment 2617147

3)
from the pope, go back, cross the zone, then pass the 2 girls and cross the zone, from there go to the chandelier and jump, there is no box to go on top

View attachment 2617144

thank you to tell us your opinion about these 3 points
Can't view your pictures / attachments

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
What is the brown key? Where do you get it? And how do you get both crosses?
Must be a hack of some kind? I still wonder about that brown key. :unsure:
I did go through above the chandelier and somehow got back to the uncorrupted side of the Chapel again, tried to ask the priestess for a clean golden cross but sadly there's no option for me to receive her blessing again as long as I'm holding the corrupted purple cross.

webb2022

Jul 29, 2022
Need to stack up 3 crates and platform one flight above left-bottom exit in the room with view-watching sister (is it the room which leads to Lounge? I'm not sure).
I got it, my bad i was stacking the boxes in the wrong place. My disappointment when it didnt even have a h scene behind that door lmao

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
unfortunately this new one is way too hard. I'm not pretending to be good at video games but I dont know why I should be for a H-game, plus the physics are pretty fucking broken which adds a layer of frustration

Reactions: DaiReth

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
i think its ok

this all i can find for item View attachment 2618059 + paradise key II , have we other item ?
i have see only 2 ending (the boss and the normal route ( no boss )

have all search and the only door i cant open is the infirmary in dark side zone
There is also the confession booth key which is brown, as far as I am aware you can only aquire it by editing your save file and it's either cut content or it isn't implemented yet as it does nothing.

Mar 1, 2020
I dont think anybody knows but ive see screenshots where people have a brown key and no one has said anything about how to get that. Its possible that could be the key for that door but until anyone says something I have no idea
There is also the confession booth key which is brown, as far as I am aware you can only aquire it by editing your save file and it's either cut content or it isn't implemented yet as it does nothing.

Unfortunately2

Jun 27, 2022
i think im stupid but how do i use the game? when i click on it, it's just all black. and when i try putting a save file into the correct file it loads but loads forever by staying on 0% loaded

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes