4.60 star(s) 47 Votes
May 28, 2020
kinda a shame i was looking forward to this update after how good the labratory was, all of the sex scenes are so plain and boring. The difficulty is fine tbh if there was something u gain from it
Yeah, he really outdone himself back then. The dollhouse was already awesome. But the green haired robot chick was even more-so my favorite. I also think the church level has plain and uninspired enemy scenes. It's such a shame because the concept of the church flipping upside down and becoming evil seems really cool and all.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Just beat the Boss and kept the blanket, here are a few tips for you:
Main Tip) - remember what are you doing for each phase, it will take you far.
1) Try to keep all orbs nice and together.
2) You can jump and crouch to control orb height and how clumped they are.
Phases tips:
Phase/Lantern 1) Start by jumping in the middle when orbs spawn, then go right. Gotta keep them nice and together for this phase and the others. Then jump on platform and up to "lift" orbs and give you room to go under them. Then improvise, by now the situation gonna be varied for each individual.
Phase/Lantern 2) Start all way right and make one or two jumps to "lift" orbs. Then crouch under "middle" of them to clump them up. Then it should be much easier. I noted that "purple sparks" start coming down after "pink pathways" got "completed" (or at least the nasty sparks)
Phase/Lantern 3) Start by going all the way left, thats where first orb spawns. Because you are all the way left, orb gonna fly up, turn left and away, you should go all the way right now. Next orb spawns all the way right, make it fly right, then jump on right platform as long as you can, then avoid orbs and go left. While going left try maybe crouching next to closest orb to your right to keep orbs lower and clumped-up-ier. There will likely be a point when 3 orbs will be closing in on you, and then you have to jump over and between them and another orb coming from top-right. Be wary there also may be a point where you have to jump over 3 orbs and there are sparks coming down, then probably you have to time it so you can make it onto left platform before orbs hit you.
Phase/Lantern 4) For this I personally started all the way left. Wait until first sparks show, then go 30-40% of the room right to control where the next orb spawns (this is made to try and keep all orbs together). Then repeat this for 3rd orb. After this it's kind of the fiesta. Now orbs probably begin coming down more frequent, shorten distance to 15-20% or maybe even try staying close to closest orb for the next trip to the left, watch and try to keep orbs together. For this phase, try crouching a lot to keep orbs low, by the end I was staying close to closest chasing orb.
Phase/Bigsucc 5) I tried running left and got poked a lot, then jumped on left platform, paced myself, and it was over.
Hope this helps
Definitely a guide I'll write down, thanks.

May I add a video I made? I was just recording my playthrough in case anyone wants to know how to beat it.

Edit.: Mother's Chapel Boss

Edit. 2: There's a known bug from Forbidden Lab I reported. You can escape from grab attacks while pause menu is up. Just pause the game, struggle, unpause and voilá. The downside is each time is harder to do it, so I recommend close and reopen the game after the 5th grab to reset it (simply restarting the level won't do it).
What the hell?! :ROFLMAO: Set to no comments and it's Youtube Kids, challenging the flawed system. I thought this video should go to Unlisted.

Apr 19, 2023
kinda a shame i was looking forward to this update after how good the labratory was, all of the sex scenes are so plain and boring. The difficulty is fine tbh if there was something u gain from it
Yeah, he really outdone himself back then. The dollhouse was already awesome. But the green haired robot chick was even more-so my favorite. I also think the church level has plain and uninspired enemy scenes. It's such a shame because the concept of the church flipping upside down and becoming evil seems really cool and all.
Fr and there are so many nuns in the first half that would have great scenes; and also the other two in the lounge. RIP

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
CoT ver. 0.4.2
Mega
Patch notes in attachment.
Thanks for the update, I heard he's planning to one day add the next version with 0.4. ??? a (A for Alpha) in order to bring the Gallery Mode back as per my chat with him on Twitter. I would love to go back to the Gallery Mode for my fap times there.

lmao0918

Apr 3, 2023
Any luck figuring out the "secondary health bar"?
there's a limit to how many times the player can cum, visually linked to the outer glass part of the health/cum bars.
I haven't yet been able to figure out this value yet.
Is there a way to not lose HP after each attack?

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Any luck figuring out the "secondary health bar"?
there's a limit to how many times the player can cum, visually linked to the outer glass part of the health/cum bars.
I haven't yet been able to figure out this value yet.
Didn't found it already, I'll try to look for it later, I can't right now sorry

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Is there a way to not lose HP after each attack?
- Use the "Find out what writes to this adress" for attaching a continuous scan to it
-Get hit 1 time to take damage
- Stop the scan to not make the game crash due to memory using excess
- Clic on the one that occured 1 time if u got hit 1 time for example
- Clic on show disassembler
- Right clic it
- Select "Change to do nothing"

Didn't tried already on that game so it may probably crash...
If it didn't, in case of problem :

- Right clic on the first "NOP" line
- Select "Restore to original"

Once more, I didn't tried it on that game yet so do it at your own risks...

EDIT : Btw sorry for the double post

lmao0918

Apr 3, 2023
- Use the "Find out what writes to this adress" for attaching a continuous scan to it
-Get hit 1 time to take damage
- Stop the scan to not make the game crash due to memory using excess
- Clic on the one that occured 1 time if u got hit 1 time for example
- Clic on show disassembler
- Right clic it
- Select "Change to do nothing"

Didn't tried already on that game so it may probably crash...
If it didn't, in case of problem :

- Right clic on the first "NOP" line
- Select "Restore to original"

Once more, I didn't tried it on that game yet so do it at your own risks...

EDIT : Btw sorry for the double post
it crashed but thanks for the help

Reactions: DarkLabs02
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes