4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Back to being a certified gamer. Still doesn't make me hate this stage any less. Godly art, as usual. I wonder why there's a save after the boss?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
i unlocked the apocrypha gate but the lust thingies seem to be impassable at the health restore area. I am just stuck there

nvm i had to press a different button to get rid of the corrupt cross
where do you get rid of the damn cross? the only place i remember was the one at the very start but backtracking there is fucking annoying to do.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Wash it at a healing fountain.
there is one directly before the reversed part. Dunno if you can remove it after entering.
Yeah I know but you need the cross to get the book don't you?

Edit: Just wasn't fucked to either do pixel perfect jumps to get to the boss area or to go back to the start to get rid of the cross so I just edited it out, worked wonders.

Last edited:

NJ

Aug 29, 2017
Walkthrough/How to Find Items and Boss (v.0.4.1)

I very rarely ever comment on this website but I just had to say

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU LMAO

Reactions: Lolitas Enthuasist

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Been fucking around with removing items, adding items and with the switches, does anyone know if the confession key does anything? My only guess is that it's cut content from the confession booth as you can interact with it from the outside in the regular chapel.

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
What can you find in the lounge if you have the cross of depravity with you? In the normal version you can find panties in that room but in the reverse what drops in there?

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
What can you find in the lounge if you have the cross of depravity with you? In the normal version you can find panties in that room but in the reverse what drops in there?
Enter the room where u get the panties in the non-reversed version and you will see that the ground will become translucent (with a box in the corner), you can crawl through that tunnel and reach the room where u get the book for the final boss.

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
I think i'll just wait for the less bugged/maybe nerfed version based on the war stories i've been reading in this thread.

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
oh wait, so version 4.1 is still a tester version, but not an official version right? that mean there is still an official version release right?

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 2609736
how can i go back from this omg so hard
From personal experience, it's much easier to go the north route rather than the south one as that enemy drops within a nanosecond of you getting near it's hitbox. It's possible to juke it, I've done it twice so far but it's very inconsistent, you have to get close and immediately back off, keep doing it till it either catches you or you manage to get it to drop down.

Then you have like 3-5 seconds to run past it.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes