4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Is there a way to not lose HP after each attack?
- Use the "Find out what writes to this adress" for attaching a continuous scan to it
-Get hit 1 time to take damage
- Stop the scan to not make the game crash due to memory using excess
- Clic on the one that occured 1 time if u got hit 1 time for example
- Clic on show disassembler
- Right clic it
- Select "Change to do nothing"

Didn't tried already on that game so it may probably crash...
If it didn't, in case of problem :

- Right clic on the first "NOP" line
- Select "Restore to original"

Once more, I didn't tried it on that game yet so do it at your own risks...

EDIT : Btw sorry for the double post
The problem is not all enemies hurt you the same amount of HP. You'd need to know the exact amount of damage you receive in order to find the HP addresses.
This is the easier solution I found. You can do it from any save and retain the addresses until you close the game
This it for 0.4.1 only. Other versions are untested

Step 1 - Launch CE, set the values to float instead of 4 byte, and link CoT to it
Step 2 - After starting the game, head to an enemy/Hscene trigger. I recommend the infirmary as it's the only one I know the values of.
Step 3 - Once in the infirmary, you can find the addresses for both HP and pleasure(c*m) gauges
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can do one after the other. Just remember to start a new scan after doing one of them.
And there you go. Unkillable and unc*mmable

For the cloth it is a bit more painful to find it
Notes:
- If you want to watch H-scenes to their completion, you have to disable the Pleasure gauge constants as it may freeze the H-scene progress
- The HP addresses can even prevent several instakill h-scenes. You can get up and keep moving after the 'death'. However, the z/x buttons will permanently force you to restart from checkpoint so you're better off restarting

Edit: Added the guide for the clothing as well. This is the most useful against the boss as it allows you to avoid having to escape the H scene

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
I'd also set up hotkeys for pleasure gauge to 1) freeze and 2) set to 0. Some enemies, I think, change H-moveset at various levels of white bar.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
If we count all the variations for the H-Scenes we're close to 27.

x3 For the Big Sister (she got two scenes as a succubus)
x3 In the Sanctuary (counting the boss)
x3 For the loli sister (counting the pantie masturbation scene)
x3 For all the statues
x2 For the loli succubus before changing to the upside down aera
x2 For the green hair Sister (one asleep and one as a succubus)
x2 In the Confessional
x2 In the Lounge
x2 In the Infirmary
x1 For the scene after falling in the ground
x1 Footjob with 3 Sisters
x1 Footjob Sister

we got 25 scenes + 2 more which are being worked on right now, i've got the impression this level had few scenes too compared to the other ones but not at all.
I 'completed' the level and am still unsure where the some of those h-scenes are;
-For the Big Sister I found 2 succubus versions of her but the animations are about the same?
-What are the other 2 sanctuary scenes?
-I only found 2 loli sister scenes including the pantie masturbation one
-Do the 3 statues include the chandeliers?
-For the lounge is it 1 in the regular area and 1 in the upside down area?

Last edited:

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
I'd also set up hotkeys for pleasure gauge to 1) freeze and 2) set to 0. Some enemies, I think, change H-moveset at various levels of white bar.
Definitely. I'm not bothered by the pleasure gauge since health can be kept constant so you can just experience the H-scene till the end instead.
Edit: though based on my experience they speed up like any h-scene even with the pleasure gauge being frozen

Last edited:

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
If we count all the variations for the H-Scenes we're close to 27.

x3 For the Big Sister (she got two scenes as a succubus)
x3 In the Sanctuary (counting the boss)
x3 For the loli sister (counting the pantie masturbation scene)
x3 For all the statues
x2 For the loli succubus before changing to the upside down aera
x2 For the green hair Sister (one asleep and one as a succubus)
x2 In the Confessional
x2 In the Lounge
x2 In the Infirmary
x1 For the scene after falling in the ground
x1 Footjob with 3 Sisters
x1 Footjob Sister

we got 25 scenes + 2 more which are being worked on right now, i've got the impression this level had few scenes too compared to the other ones but not at all.
may i dare to ask for a complete list of how to trigger them !

just so people can enjoy trying to !

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
Damn even after beating the final boss the ending is still the same as the "normal/non-bossfight" ending(using the 0.4.0 version)

Very anticlimatic, kinda dissapointed tbh
yeah the only reason you would fight the boss is to see its loss scene, and even that is disappointing.

Mar 1, 2020
I haven't checked yet myself, but can't you backtrack to Boss-Yo girl after using Crest of Depravity in lounge or Apocrypha on Seal and get rid of it in fountain? Bye-bye hard-mode :sneaky:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I haven't checked yet myself, but can't you backtrack to Boss-Yo girl after using Crest of Depravity in lounge or Apocrypha on Seal and get rid of it in fountain? Bye-bye hard-mode :sneaky:
You need the Crest of Depravity to unlock the last part from seal to Boss checkpoint. Other than that, you can enter reverse church without the crest and make it to the exit (all the way up).

Mar 1, 2020
You need the Crest of Depravity to unlock the last part from seal to Boss checkpoint. Other than that, you can enter reverse church without the crest and make it to the exit (all the way up).
v 0.4.1 I believe. I tried after that post, and I definitely was able to. No platforming madness between Seal and boss checkpoints, just silly floating platforms. Boss blocks are same pink spikes, not there. I was a bit rusty, so backtracking was ass, especially doing gas section like 4 times. I also fell thru chandelier onto spikes while running from Big Sister once (I guess tip for her is to walk up so your sprites are touching and then peeporun right, jump right in the air and she'll go poof). One can probably go wash away Depravity just after getting Apocrypha, I recall Seal text was "Used Apocrypha", not Depravity Crest.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
before you start the test, from there, go all the way back with your person, there are 3 areas that I think it is not possible to go
and you can have 3 item before the test ( key / pantie / cross )
1683989624301.png

1 ) in the same area , no box

1683989731265.png

2 ) find the girl where it says this text (in the same zone where there is the save to go to seek the key, here it misses a 4th box to go up on the chandelier

1683989904899.png 1683989937641.png

3)
from the pope, go back, cross the zone, then pass the 2 girls and cross the zone, from there go to the chandelier and jump, there is no box to go on top
1683990173334.png

thank you to tell us your opinion about these 3 points

after i enter the test, i think we can go only here in the dark side zone ?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes