4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
We only have the 2nd but not the 1st. As we all know from previous levels, once you acquire all of it, maybe the 2? You gain access to enter the level anywhere, Poring's version of "God Mode".
Me? I commonly do that in Doll House by starting straight into the Doll Room to fuck some girls there.
how do you enter God Mode in this game?

MordeHue?

Apr 30, 2019
how can i acess the secret scene in obisdian hall with the succubus boss?

Yog'Sothoth

Jul 3, 2022
The developer said that he would drop the game after the release of this level, since the hopes for a Steam release did not materialize. Most likely he finished the level because he promised to finish its development and now he doesn't care anymore.
Well that's actually sad now, too bad he couldn't get it on Steam

Amun-Ra

May 7, 2020
The developer said that he would drop the game after the release of this level, since the hopes for a Steam release did not materialize. Most likely he finished the level because he promised to finish its development and now he doesn't care anymore.
Son of a bitch. One of the best RR games still under development and it's getting dropped. Gotta be shitting me.

DeathSerpent1

Aug 27, 2021
My thoughts exactly. Has he played the fucking game himself? This boss is not even remotely fair. Four phases that last for fucking ever, getting bombarded with 1 second stunlocks trying to dodge those balls that will FILL THE ENTIRE SCREEN with only your janky ass jump. If you get caught you must redo the entire phase. And don't get me started on those fucking platforming bits either where you have to dodge the areas. If this is a two star then brace yourself for the horrors of what he considers a three star level.
sounds like a bit of a skill issue bro, this boss is definitely doable. slightly unbalanced yes but doable if you know how manipulate where the projectiles will go

• Haha
Reactions: llat-2

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
sounds like a bit of a skill issue bro, this boss is definitely doable. slightly unbalanced yes but doable if you know how manipulate where the projectiles will go
they complain because that is too much for a game you play to fap you know, me too, if you try too hard for a hentai game then where is the horny to fap? :v

Reactions: bobbot

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
i have this error can someone help me
Have you heard of Print Screen button on your keyboard? Save the picture in Paint and wolla. OR, you can use Snipping Tool too.

how do you enter God Mode in this game?
There is no actual God Mode to make you invincible, Sama only told me you can just spawn anywhere in the level wherever you go. I remember it's you collect special keys (or was it scrolls) in order to advance. It's been many months already the last time I went through all of these before the Chapel release, so I unable to remember all of the details. I'm sorry.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes