4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
just a heads-up in case someone hadn't said it yet, the chapel boss's orb-grab is not an instant kill at any point. this means if you have infinite health you will survive even the 100th time... it's just annoying because you cant skip a good bit of animation, only the dialog.

so, at least for now you can circumvent starting the fight from the beginning

*EDIT*

not even the big succ is an instant game over. man for an absurdly irritating boss it's really generous to cheaters... for now (0.4.3/a)

Last edited:

Hiahai

Dec 29, 2020
Sadly this has no gallery.
yeah, sadly only the .a version have gallery mode...
just a heads-up in case someone hadn't said it yet, the chapel boss's orb-grab is not an instant kill at any point. this means if you have infinite health you will survive even the 100th time... it's just annoying because you cant skip a good bit of animation, only the dialog.

so, at least for now you can circumvent starting the fight from the beginning

*EDIT*

not even the big succ is an instant game over. man for an absurdly irritating boss it's really generous to cheaters... for now (0.4.3/a)
none of the boss' attacks were ever instakill, only the amount of orbs and knockback glitter kept getting more annoying the longer you fight her
it's always been kinda unreasonably hard, but never impossible
also you don't even need infinite health, just infinite clothes is enough since the boss need to destroy your clothes first before she can do anything to you

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Oh yeah new update came out yesterday lol. Time to test this gallery out :devilish:
New update on his , and .

View attachment 2671733

※V0.4.3a Patch notes

New Contents
-Add Gallery mode and Free mode
-Free mode can directly use when selecting the stage

※V0.4.3 Patch notes

Content changes
-A new save point between the Chapel and the Fallen Chapel
-Shortened performance time for re-fighting the BOSS

Bug fixes
-Fixed the bug you will stuck in the floor
-Fix not recording the stage data after clear the stage
-Other detail fixes

Please move the save folder in the old version to the new version to continue the game with the previous record.

If there are no big problems with this version, I will release the future plans in a few days.
Oh, finally, the Gallery is where I go the most to have some fun time with the girls and fap there. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leowno and lmao0918

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
CoT ver 0.4.3a:
Mega
after seeing through the gallery, i can say that there is no scene of actual sex of confession room:

And also these scene too:
1685946067168.png

And also the scene where MC become a box with his dick point out
Well after seeing all the scene, the best scene to me is still big sis succubus scene, the 1st half of course

• Sad
Reactions: upayipwn

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can somebody post me a link to/ MP3 of the Chapel BGM? I just started playing this gem and am loving it as much as MC loves getting ravished by the succubi. <3

Reactions: Bowsette s slave
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes