4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Y-your gif has me somewhat hypnotized, I'm sorry, can you repeat that again?? >//>
For Poring? Gladly.

Support Poring, if you have a few dollars to give, send it to him - the guy deserves every ounce of our support - there are very few people as genuine and monster girl aficionado like him.

May 2, 2018
The broken angel statues are some bullshit.

Edit: On second broken statue get on top of it and jump walking forward. Took me forever to figure that out because it's the ceiling stopping you, but that's the solution.

Last edited:

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
CoT ver 0.4.3a:
Mega
Dang, thank you very much. Gallery Mode is back for Chapel, but too bad that the other levels are also disabled, I guess I'll still keep my 0.3.4a in case I need to go back to the previous areas to fap more girls there.

jaajeurfoualier

May 5, 2022
I don't get it... is there only the first level available yet ? Because I cleared the chapel and I was sent back to the waiting hall
Did I do something wrong ?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I don't get it... is there only the first level available yet ? Because I cleared the chapel and I was sent back to the waiting hall
this is still a testing build with just Chapel available, it's yet to be integrated into the rest of the game properly

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
man that boss fight is something truely masochistic. dodge the homing flying orbs while dodging the stunlock aoes, oh and the homing missles start coming super out of sync toward the end. its like maleina but worse

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
it should be on the front page but 4.whatever so far focuses exclusively on the chapel, meaning all other levels arent present in this version, ya gotta download the older version to play the old levels.

and considering the dev is going on break that's how it's gonna stay for the next few months probably

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
As someone who hasn't really been paying much attention on this game's development, why was Forbidden Lab controversial ?
there was all kinds of stuff in the lab

-turning into a furry
-genital expansion
-turning into a child (you just get like 2-3 inches shorter i think
-super vagina monster
-coke rabbits
-i dunno bondage and pegging? it's been a while

and worst of all LORE

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes