4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Man, that running doll segment is bullshit.
That last part with boxes and a bunch of puppets is pretty much fucking impossible.
Am I doing something wrong? Is there a gimmick to this "boss fight" that I'm not aware of?
Jump over the dolls and avoid being hit by dark orbs. If you still struggle, IIRC, you can pause the game when grabbed by a doll and struggle while game is paused.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
So the final game is coming? Is there going to be any new content or is it going to be short like that last separate version thing? It's been a while since I bothered to keep up to date with this game, I remember there being some kind of drama or issue or something about the final release.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Take it as a fun opportunity to speedrun the harder modes and re-experience some of the fun stuff ;)
This is just what I was thinking.

Or... try the virgin mode and push your virginity as far as you can.
*Theater does dark* MC: "Goodbye innocence".

Jump over the dolls and avoid being hit by dark orbs. If you still struggle, IIRC, you can pause the game when grabbed by a doll and struggle while game is paused.
This is the most conflicted I have been about using a cheat in a game... :unsure:

So the final game is coming? Is there going to be any new content or is it going to be short like that last separate version thing? It's been a while since I bothered to keep up to date with this game, I remember there being some kind of drama or issue or something about the final release.
The drama was that one of the Steam censors threw a fit about the lab stage. Apparently they can't handle furry or smol protag.

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
Man, that running doll segment is bullshit.
That last part with boxes and a bunch of puppets is pretty much fucking impossible.
Am I doing something wrong? Is there a gimmick to this "boss fight" that I'm not aware of?
One of the best strategies I used was to just bring a doll with you and try to chain all the dolls up at once when you can jump over them using a box or something

• Thinking Face

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New post on his , and .
1712773342355.png
Progress report (20240410)

I think this is the second last progress report.
I'm still working on the translation, game integration, and bug testing.
I can feel the endgame getting more and more obvious.
It's been May 2019 since I last finished the game.
We still have a lot of fun things to do once Castle is finished.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
New post on his , and .
View attachment 3527977

Makes me wonder what's gonna come after CoT

• Thinking Face
May 5, 2021
New post on his , and .
View attachment 3527977

once castle is done, I look forwards to what comes next, so many ideas can be had, mayhaps poring dipping their toes into 3d?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New post on his , and .
View attachment 3527977

Fun things to do once Castle is finished? This gives me a lot of hope for the future :cool:

Makes me wonder what's gonna come after CoT
Hopefully a sequel where our newly minted hero goes out on his very first adventure.

Hopefully, the next update will be bug-free. I don't want to see another cathedral update.
And I hope we won't get another unbalanced boss fight that relies on you playing who wants to be a millionaire while being surrounded by multiple attractive girls.
Are you referring to the Dance Dance Revolution minigame from the first level boss?

Mar 1, 2020
As I understand: there would be at least one more full stage/level with a boss, so that game receives an ending. Possibly game will be compiled into one with all stages put together. And also saves from previous versions likely won't work sadly. All this less than a year from now :rolleyes:

4.70 star(s) 42 Votes