4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
New progress report on his , and .

View attachment 2062095

Progress report (20220925)

Soon, this year will be over in 3 months.
I'll organize the part of the chapel art so far.

At the moment, 27 H scenes are completed, and 4 are still left to be completed.
I do not know if I will add more scenes, but there are still 4 H scenes that must be completed.

The character movements, except for the boss, are generally based.
As for the background, I wanted to spend more time painting a few objects, but the progress was not very smooth anymore, so I stopped spending time on this part.
So the background is complete now.

And the defeat CG part of the two painters are currently not much progress, because I did not set a deadline, so I am not surprised that there is little progress.
Just if they have progress, I will post it.

I have recently decided on the soundtracks for the Chapel, and several of the soundtracks I picked this time are quite good.
And those soundtracks should not be heard in other games, but you have to wait until the stage is completed to hear it.

This is the progress now.
In fact, there are still a lot of pictures and backgrounds that I have not organized yet, and then the background part still needs to go through the program to look good.
I will slowly release the content of the stage when I get to the program part later.

I was hoping to finish the chapel this year, but...hm...
The current progress is that I expect to finish the art part in December, and then the program will take about 2-3 months to finish.
I'm trying to do as much as I can, and I don't want to leave any regrets at this stage, but it seems that I need to make up two more H scenes.
It's just that I feel like I've hit a wall lately, and I'm having a hard time getting rid of the irritation of drawing all the time, so I might have to figure out how to deal with this problem first.

(There is a pic of a "boxed" trap he did and the 3 succubus shown previously) (The 5 and 10$ rewards are animations)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The H-scenes are almost completed. The backgrounds are nearly done. Music chosen. Art part is coming to an end, so that's really good news. It might not be ready for the end of the year, but the chapel is getting close to completion. Have a nice weekend, see you next month!
pretty sure it'll be done by next year

Last edited:

devil rise

Oct 9, 2022
guys this is easy to take secret book room III key
1 step: complete all 2 stage of animal level
2 step: go to 3 stage of animal level
3 step: follow the pipe start to end
4 step: stand in end of pipe and press down key
or
if don't work and press up key

because i found secret book room III and play 10 times this stage

Oct 6, 2022
Hey ! I want to go more but the door is not work. What should I do for this situation ?
I finished All the door before this door .(I finished Blue and Green door all clear) How to go more please tell me ! 1665321463537.jpg

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017

1665387763922.png

Progress report (20221010)

Recently I got bored with drawing H scenes all the time.
So now I'm working on the part that imported the backgrounds into the game.
I haven't finished painting all the H scenes yet, but I want to see how the backgrounds look in the game.
It looks good so far, but I still need some decorative material, so I'm working on some more background stuff.
I think I'll be working on this part for a while, and the monthly sponsorship rewards I made before need to be done again.
Anyway, take a look at the video.

Wandering in the empty chapel

The current tentative map layout, I think it's not bad.
This level uses a lot of ramps will be a bit of trouble is, I did not do well on the character settings, so there are many places I have to adjust.
And the enemies have not been imported.

This progress report is short, the current game scenes in fact, I just started to get it.
This level of the map at least 30 or more, I think I should continue to get some time.
When I get to a paragraph, I will come back to complete the H scenes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short mid month report. Most important update is the level layout being almost complete, giving some "Obsidian Hall" vibes. We also know that we will probably get more than 30H scenes.

Have a nice week, we will see what Poring has for us on the 24th.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018

View attachment 2092439

Progress report (20221010)

Recently I got bored with drawing H scenes all the time.
So now I'm working on the part that imported the backgrounds into the game.
I haven't finished painting all the H scenes yet, but I want to see how the backgrounds look in the game.
It looks good so far, but I still need some decorative material, so I'm working on some more background stuff.
I think I'll be working on this part for a while, and the monthly sponsorship rewards I made before need to be done again.
Anyway, take a look at the video.

Wandering in the empty chapel

The current tentative map layout, I think it's not bad.
This level uses a lot of ramps will be a bit of trouble is, I did not do well on the character settings, so there are many places I have to adjust.
And the enemies have not been imported.

This progress report is short, the current game scenes in fact, I just started to get it.
This level of the map at least 30 or more, I think I should continue to get some time.
When I get to a paragraph, I will come back to complete the H scenes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short mid month report. Most important update is the level layout being almost complete, giving some "Obsidian Hall" vibes. We also know that we will probably get more than 30H scenes.

Have a nice week, we will see what Poring has for us on the 24th.
Thanks for the continued progress reports from Poring, Sama. Posting them here helps keep all the info about the game in one place, making searching for info easier. Looking forward to the chapel myself, if for no other reason than the heresy inherent to it.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Some chapel wandering. We're getting there. Step by step... We are closer to confess our sins.

Great progress by Poring, will continue to wait until this unholy level ready to explore and fuck some girls there... I I mean, avoid them and get pass the level again.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
the little dolls in the doll house soft-freeze the game for me. You guys had any problem with that?
Never had a problem while testing or playing. You're talking about the dolls inside the "storage" room? Where there are several dolls of succubus, harpy, goats?

RandomPeasant

Nov 29, 2017
I stay here. this door send me to fight with Big Mother Robot not spider. Why? What should I do for go more?
The game just requires you to go through 3 levels regardless of the order or the door choosed, you can do 3 times one door, 2 and 1, 1 and 1 and 1... etc, and then sends you to the final boss of the area, you have to reload the level and make sure you always go through the same door 3 times.

As a disclaimer i will point that each door has 3 levels, so re-entering the doors will lead to different stages that are based around the same transformation, but are not the same.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes