4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Willowo

Oct 24, 2018
So i haven't been able to launch the game for awhile now and i'm not sure why. All it does when i launch the application is nothing. The mouse has the loading circle for a little bit then the mouse goes back to normal. I've tried redownloading it, launching it in administrator mode and i've look for a decent bit to see if anyone else has this problem but i can't find anything.
If anyone can help me fix this i would really appreciate it
[images below are of the files]

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Consider anything that's not flat ascii alphanum "bad" strings that should be avoided. It's the fault of either the engine's dev or the game's dev, forgetting to sanitise input strings is super common.

Reactions: Willowo

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .

1662395144606.png
Progress report (20220906)

I've got something important to do this time, so I'll do a progress report early.

If you've been reading my Twitter, you should know that my game can no longer be submitted to Steam.
This time, they also sent a warning letter, I think this is what it means to not be able to submit this game anymore.
So I am currently planning to take Castle of temptation's material and make another new game.
This week I also had to write to ask steam if I could use the material from the game that was banned on the new game.
If they allow, then I can use the material will be some more.

I have already found a programmer, this steam game will start production after the chapel completed next year.
In addition to the appearance of the main character will change and the game play is different, sex content should be the same as Castle of temptation.
However, for the sake of steam regulation, sex content will be less.

I don't want to delay the production of Castle because of the game on steam, so I got a programmer to help me this time.
Next year, after I finish the chapel, I will work with him to make a demo of the new game, and then I will continue to work on it after it is confirmed to be available on steam.
But in the case of having to change the main character and system, I still have to spend time on the art problem.
Anyway, this is something for next year. and I hope that with the help of the programmer the steam game can be made faster.
And the programmer I'm working with has a lot of experience, so I'm sure he can handle it.
But this cooperation is only limited to new games on steam, Castle is still made by myself.

As for the progress of the chapel, I'm back in the confessional.
I still have a lot of work to do, so I'll keep up the progress.

Defeat CG part is currently two artists to help draw.
The one who draws the lesser succubus and the succubus lord is KiN.
Draw lady doll and robot nurse is 工口君.
I will add later which CG is done by which artist.
However, since both artists are not running a community website, it should not be possible to find anything under their pen names.
As far as I know, they have regular jobs, so the progress may not be so fast.
But I'm not in a hurry, if the CG accumulates to a certain amount, I will put it into the game.

That's about it for this progress report, so I shouldn't have to worry about Steam in the near future.
I'm a little sad to see a game get banned but resubmit to get back on the steam, but that's the reality.
At least I don't have to worry about resubmit this game now.

(2 extra CGs made by 工口君 , the robot girl sketch and the doll cg shown previously.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, big news this time. Poring will make a new game for steam using assets from CoT with the help of an external programmer. This way the chapel progress and the main game progress won't be affected. The steam version will probably censor a lot of stuff. So there it is. As always, Have a fantastic week, and a fantastic no fap september ;)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

View attachment 2026831

I've got something important to do this time, so I'll do a progress report early.

If you've been reading my Twitter, you should know that my game can no longer be submitted to Steam.
This time, they also sent a warning letter, I think this is what it means to not be able to submit this game anymore.
So I am currently planning to take Castle of temptation's material and make another new game.
This week I also had to write to ask steam if I could use the material from the game that was banned on the new game.

I have already found a programmer, this steam game will start production after the chapel completed next year.
In addition to the appearance of the main character will change and the game play is different, sex content should be the same as Castle of temptation.

I don't want to delay the production of Castle because of the game on steam, so I got a programmer to help me this time.
Next year, after I finish the chapel, I will work with him to make a demo of the new game, and then I will continue to work on it after it is confirmed to be available on steam.
But in the case of having to change the main character and system, I still have to spend time on the art problem.
Anyway, this is something for next year. and I hope that with the help of the programmer the steam game can be made faster.
And the programmer I'm working with has a lot of experience, so I'm sure he can handle it.
But this cooperation is only limited to new games on steam, Castle is still made by myself.

However, since both artists are not running a community website, it should not be possible to find anything under their pen names.
But I'm not in a hurry, if the CG accumulates to a certain amount, I will put it into the game.

That's about it for this progress report, so I shouldn't have to worry about Steam in the near future.
I'm a little sad to see a game get banned but resubmit to get back on the steam, but that's the reality.

(2 extra CGs made by 工口君 , the robot girl sketch and the doll cg shown previously.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, big news this time. Poring will make a new game for steam using assets from CoT with the help of an external programmer. This way the chapel progress and the main game progress won't be affected. The steam version will probably censor a lot of stuff. So there it is. As always, Have a fantastic week, and a fantastic no fap september ;)
would've thought rejection from steam would make poring first consider alternate platforms before scrapping the game

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I have no idea why he thought he could just resubmit his game on Steam when it was already declined.

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019

View attachment 2026831

Steam should have never been considered to begin with, never seen a pure h game there...
Idk why won't he just put it on

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Steam should have never been considered to begin with, never seen a pure h game there...
Idk why won't he just put it on
DLSite is not as safe as Steam in terms of piracy, I believe. DLSite is download and play. Steam has DRM safety features and can link game files to game accounts, so it leaves traces when you manage to pirate a game and distribute it. Most games that have moved over to Steam have gotten less traction on them on this site, namely due to people not hazzling around with the workaround files or wanting their account protected in the few cases where files are imprinted with login/account data.
Similar, itch.io games with payment processing. Same same, but different, but still same "issues"; less distribution on sites like this one.

And while yes, there are H games on Steam, they are usually censored and Steam does a lot so you cannot link to the uncensor patches, not to mention the absurd list of region blocks and countries that outright ban adult rated content on Steam.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

View attachment 2026831

This is so sad. I really hope he finishes the game before moving on, even if he has to rush it to completion.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Even if we got a new game who would be called a successor, hopefully the Steam version will comply nicely while we get a separate Uncensor patch at this forum. Not all H games must tone down when censorship is like putting a black square on top, and it takes an Uncensor patch to remove that black square so it can be seen again.... I think.

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
So, I've found the symbols in the doll house, but no matter which ones I put in the hand comes out and the options disappear. IDK what to do

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Throughout the dollhouse you'll find the same symbols. Remember what color they have. The colors change with every restart, so we cannot help you.
A workaround is to simply activate one symbol and step to the side. If you guessed correctly the next set of symbols appear, if not you dodged the hand by stepping to the side and, have to exit and enter and try again.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
or if you have a phone just screen shot it and click the ones that look like them it worked for me oh all so look closely some might shine or glow it can be tricky and fool you

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
like, I know the symbols and colors. I've found all of them. When I click on one of them in the key room when it's available, it does the hand and nothing else. it does it every time, regardless of which of the four symbols I try

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
and you found all the cogs for key room and still nothing? sorry if i ask a lot of questions just trying to figure out what was missed or done now that i think about it the only way the hand shows up is your hitting the wrong ones when they show up im sure you will find the right ones soon all so i think some one posted a save having the key to so there is always that step to just skip that part

Last edited:

pinkcaitgang

Jun 28, 2020
Really looking forward to this one's continuation, though I'm a little confused about this recent update. How is changing games going to help with the Steam issues? I'm probably just not understanding something and I'm sure ya'll will update the thread as needed tho

Sep 10, 2019
Really looking forward to this one's continuation, though I'm a little confused about this recent update. How is changing games going to help with the Steam issues? I'm probably just not understanding something and I'm sure ya'll will update the thread as needed tho
He's not changing games, he's going to finish this one, then take the assets and modify them to comply with steam and release that as a "new" game that can make some money, with some art changed and a bunch of scenes removed.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes